Honored Contributor

Re: When warm weather arrives what are you

Shopping for apples at the Growers' Market. Woman Very Happy

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

Walking my dog....unfortunately she came out of remission with her IMT, but we are hoping she starts making those platelets again and will recover. 

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CrazyKittyLvr2   I'm with you, can't wait to open the windows and start cleaning out the old vegetation from my flower beds I didn't get to.  I have a bunch of new bulbs to plant also.  Our back deck overlooks my little koi pond and our horse pasture and I so enjoy  watching the horses grazing on the new green grass and watch my chickens running around the yard chasing bugs.

Trusted Contributor

@Drythe  I live in Western NY, and we are suppose to have more high winds tomorrow, I'm so sick of this winter and all the wind damage we have around our farm.

Trusted Contributor

@Karie2022  Hope you furbaby feels better and can enjoy a beautiful spring walk with you.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt   I really like your photos!  Texas is on my bucket list of places to visit!  This city girl will certainly enjoy it!  You are quite a talented photographer.Woman Very Happy

If I'm coming you'll have to chase away the snakes & bats for me though.  I'm definitely afraid of both critters.  lol

Esteemed Contributor

I live in South Texas, our winters aren’t bad and some days are so nice, we wear our sandals now. I’m looking forward to daylight savings time. Now I can work on my yard and plants after work. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

What so many have already said -- shed the heavy outerwear, enjoy rays from that yellow ball in the sky. We put in hardscape patio and new furniture at the end of last summer. We'll enjoy that. A family has been living with us until their townhouse becomes available in a few weeks. They're in between moves. Will be nice to get my house back -- but I'm keeping that under wraps in front of my guests. Today is much warmer (50s, sunshine and spring winds -- but that's okay) 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

@hayseed00 wrote:

@Karie2022  Hope you furbaby feels better and can enjoy a beautiful spring walk with you.

Thankyou😀

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nova wrote:

@Spurt   I really like your photos!  Texas is on my bucket list of places to visit!  This city girl will certainly enjoy it!  You are quite a talented photographer.Woman Very Happy

If I'm coming you'll have to chase away the snakes & bats for me though.  I'm definitely afraid of both critters.  lol

@nova 

Only those first 2photos in my first post were my photos....The rest are from visitor bureau/tourism websites....

Yep we do have some interesting critters

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”