Honored Contributor

Re: When warm weather arrives what are you

Being outside.  I have a new backyard and pond finished last october.  I am in California and it has rained so much this year.  I havent seen this much rain since 1996. I want to garden, plant my summer veggies, new flowers, and play with my fishies in the pond more.  I have to go out with an umbrella to feed them and I think they think it's the boogie-man!!!  They scurry off to their caves

Esteemed Contributor

I want to echo someone with farmer's market.  I especially want fresh strawberries. Love them plain, sliced in yougurt or on cereal, the old standby strawberry shortcake. The strawberries at the grocery storejust aren't the same.

Oh, and be able to go outside and grill without freezing your tail feathers off.

Super Contributor

Two words...flip flops!!!  I dislike boots and socks and will only wear them when it is extreme cold or snowing.  Just wear sneakers and no socks in winter and nothing but flip flops/sandals in summer.  This week the forecast shows a couple days of 50 degrees and over and I will definitely be wearing flip flops.  It has been a very long winter here.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Respected Contributor

@Jamstan   Looking foreward to the more relaxed carefree days of spring and summer warmth.  Welcome to the forums and don't be a stranger--the more the merrier as we share ideas and stroll along shopping with the Q!

Trusted Contributor

Being able to go for walks after work in the daylight.