Respected Contributor

Re: When the crisis is over ...

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I will be careful for a long long time.  I will also have a stock pile of cleaning supplies and mass quality of TP.

@SeaMaiden....I can't tell you how much I appreciate and admire your posts every day. You are always the voice of reason and common sense, which seems to be a rare trait anymore. 

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Esteemed Contributor

I will get back to as normal a life as I can, as QUICKLY as I can, and it won't come soon enough! I am proud to be doing my part in the battle against Covid, but I miss liberty, and respect it so much more now.

Being able to look at someone and think of them as just a stranger, and not a potential carrier, will be a huge relief.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Only for postponed appointments - dentist, vet, hair and more occupational therapy.  I don't like crowds and have no need to just go out to socialize.  Now I feel so  free since I don't have appointmentd and can just stay home except for an occasional weekly or every other week trip to grocery store.  I call or email or text with friends so have kept in touch.  I still can go out and walk anytime now.

Trusted Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I'll probably wait a few days then I am going to Dollar Tree, Boscov's, Hobby Lobby and getting my hair cut!

I remember saying to myself when this whole thing started, or at least when I became aware that it had started, that I had better get my hair cut.  And I didn't do it.  Kicking myself now.

Esteemed Contributor

I will be a little apprehensive. I don't think I'll be able to travel for awhile. I'll give it a month or so for movies or restaurants. But I will always always always keep my hands washed! 

Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I will be careful for a long long time.  I will also have a stock pile of cleaning supplies and mass quality of TP.

@SeaMaiden....I can't tell you how much I appreciate and admire your posts every day. You are always the voice of reason and common sense, which seems to be a rare trait anymore. 

@catwhisperer That is a very nice compliment. ThankYou.  🙂

I do not know if I deserve it.....and  I will try to be better at thinking and rereading what I type before hitting SEND.... to try to live up to it.   That is a good goal!

Honored Contributor

I won't be running out mingling with people immediately after someone yells the coast is clear.

Honored Contributor

I will need a trim and color, so I will go to the salon.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden...I am famous for spouting off my opinion and hitting "send", many times too soon.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

In the past I've complained when the streets here in Chicago were crowded with people.  Now it is so eerie and "twilight zone" like I told me DH to remind me never, ever again to complain about being on crowded streets.