Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3    I'm sorry to hear your family is affected by this. I pray they recover quickly, with a minimum of discomfort. 

Regular Contributor

Re: When it hits home

[ Edited ]

@shoesnbags 

Do you own research.   I referenced the article, that should be enough.

I did NOT make any of the claims you state.  I agree with you. I just suggested it will help with the symptoms.  People can take it or leave it.  So leave it.  SMH back at you!  

Super Contributor
Hope your family will soon recover. As a mother I know how concerned you are. Praying for your family. Thank you for sharing and know many are sending prayers your way 🙏❤️.
Honored Contributor

Re: When it hits home

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3   I just saw this and I also send the best to your family.

Image result for be well candle gif

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Valued Contributor

@suzyQ3  I am so sorry to hear about this. Prayers for you and your family during this most difficult time.

~ Hope in TN ~
Respected Contributor

I am so sorry that your family is sick and wish them all a very speedy recovery.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

So sorry to hear of this, @suzyQ3 .  Prayers for quick recovery for your family, and lightened worry for you.

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 I pray that your daughter and family can rest, relax and be restored.  I will keep them in prayer for comfort and healing.

Honored Contributor

I don't know why I didn't see this. Maybe it was a rare day when I didn't look at the forum. Anyway, I was sad to learn about this and am so glad they are on the mend.

Isn't it great that the kids' school was closed and the adults could work from home so none of them accidentally went in and created more contagion vectors? And that as far as we know, you @suzyQ3 didn't catch it from them? Those are containment successes that are flattening the curve, in my opinion.

I hope their health continues to be strong and that they beat it completely, almost like it never even happened (physically at least).

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

I don't know why I didn't see this. Maybe it was a rare day when I didn't look at the forum. Anyway, I was sad to learn about this and am so glad they are on the mend.

Isn't it great that the kids' school was closed and the adults could work from home so none of them accidentally went in and created more contagion vectors? And that as far as we know, you @suzyQ3 didn't catch it from them? Those are containment successes that are flattening the curve, in my opinion.

I hope their health continues to be strong and that they beat it completely, almost like it never even happened (physically at least).

@Porcelain, my daughter was one who took this virus very seriously when most of us had barely given it a thought. So she already had figured out that she and the family should not be in contact with us old geezers at all. In fact, she would really get upset at me for what she thought was my slowness to comply.

When she was probably incubating the virus, she did deliver food twice to us. But she dropped them at the door and only talked to us from the sidewalk.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland