Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3  Hoping your daughter and her family recover quickly.  We have to take this seriously or we'll never be rid of it.  We're all in this together.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3  This is such distressing news, and I am so very sorry this virus has now touched your family! It's a stark reminder for us all that every fiber of our country is being affected. 

For those that have not yet accepted how prevalent and dangerous it is, perhaps this will inspire further understanding and dialogue, that any of us are susceptible, including our virtual "family" here.

I am am sending prayers of strength, solace, and healing for your entire family, with hopes of a speedy recovery.🤗❤

~~~All we need is LOVE and HUGS today💖🤗

Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3  I'm sorry everyone has been so sick and wish them all well!

Please take care of yourself and watch for any problems. 

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 

Sorry to hear your sad news.  I send sincere, virtual good wishes and hugs to you and your family.

As you have time and spirit, please stay in contact.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

@suzyQ3  I don't know if you are a spiritual person, doesn't matter, I am. 

Holding you and your family close in my heart and prayers. 

Hang in there. Thank you for sharing. Wish I could do something to help.

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3  So sorry to hear this has struck your family.  Sending positive thoughts for a fast recovery.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Trusted Contributor

Great thoughts, for a quick and complete recovery, for your family! 🌸💐🌷

No virus, is ever fun, but, I've been hearing positive things lately, about the vast majority of people, recovering fully, including, most older folks. 

We're TOUGH😀

Respected Contributor

@SuhseK Yes, I'll be darned if I give my life over this stupidity.  I want to be around to see the worm turn.

Honored Contributor

Prayers to you and your family.  I wish them a speedy recovery.

Honored Contributor

Oh, @suzyQ3 ,  I'm sorry to hear this virus has hit your family....and hit it hard.  Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and my heart goes out to each of you.