Esteemed Contributor

Re: When it comes to royal families.......

@Preds wrote:

@muttmom ... you did nothing wrong.  This family is royal and the babes are beautiful.  Thank you for posting what many of us never see.  I didn't know about this family, but they are adorable.  Nothing wrong with that. Smiley Happy

@muttmom - your post was fine and as one poster stated, she was unaware of Sweden's royals...so someone learned something and they are a beautiful family and the baby is gorgeous in her beautiful dress. 

Esteemed Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I don't understand the fascination some Americans have with royal families from other countries. They have nothing to do with us, they don't even rule these countries anymore, but are just a figurehead , like the British royals. 

Because we don't have one....and probably goes back to fairy tales, the princesses and living happily ever after?  I love the traditions and pageantry but I wouldn't call it fascination.  The world loved Diana and the current royals...not just Americans.  Particularly, with Kate, I love her fashion sense. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lila Belle wrote:
Jmo, but I'd rather see these pics than those of the K family, the housewives and others just being famous for bad or outrageous behavior. To me those people are sloppy seconds.

That is an excellent point!  I would rather know about a nice wholesome group of young royals who are held to a high standard rather than a group of clowns with no depreciable value to society.  

Honored Contributor

@Greenhouse wrote:

@Preds wrote:

@muttmom ... you did nothing wrong.  This family is royal and the babes are beautiful.  Thank you for posting what many of us never see.  I didn't know about this family, but they are adorable.  Nothing wrong with that. Smiley Happy

@muttmom - your post was fine and as one poster stated, she was unaware of Sweden's royals...so someone learned something and they are a beautiful family and the baby is gorgeous in her beautiful dress. 

The baby is a boy - Prince Nicholas - in his christening gown.  The little girl is in the third photo.

Respected Contributor

It's refreshing to see family pics where the women are elegantly stylish without exposing everything or flashing the size of their behinds.  

Thanks for sharing.  

Respected Contributor

Thank you all for your support of this thread.

Honored Contributor

THANK YOU FOR SHARING @muttmom! Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

^ this.

Thank you muttmom! Beautiful photos. Heart

Respected Contributor

This is the princess on her wedding day.

This was her brother's wedding, a few days before she gave birth.

Her sister Princess Victoria who is first in the line of succession.

Her brother Prince Carl Philip

Respected Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

Thank you all for your support of this thread.

Thank you for posting, muttmom.