Respected Contributor

When it comes to royal families.......

[ Edited ]

Prince Nicolas was christened today. Princess Madeleine is gorgeous and her husband is not too bad either.  Their little girl is beautiful.

Honored Contributor

Re: When it comes to royal families.......

Nice photos, but I don't understand your claim that these people are "second to none" .... in what way?

Honored Contributor

I don't get it either.  How are they "second to none"?  They're probably a nice family, but from the one photo of the little girl, I wouldn't describe her as "beautiful".

And anyway, what does "beautiful" have to do with anything?  I hope she and they will be judged more on their character than their outward appearances.  JMHO.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Nice photos, but I don't understand your claim that these people are "second to none" .... in what way?

My OP is just my opinion.

The media covers the British royals. Kate is is considered a fashion.  She and William have a beautiful family. 

There was a royal wedding in Sweden last summer and the pictures were posted here.  The fashions were stunning. 

I edited my OP as not to cause trouble here.

Respected Contributor

Maybe I'm just stupid, but I was not aware that Sweden had a royal family. IMO, they are just as beautiful as the royal family of England.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

I didn't realize that pointy-toed pumps were still popular (lady following in first picture).

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Venezia wrote:

I don't get it either.  How are they "second to none"?  They're probably a nice family, but from the one photo of the little girl, I wouldn't describe her as "beautiful".

And anyway, what does "beautiful" have to do with anything?  I hope she and they will be judged more on their character than their outward appearances.  JMHO.

Sorry if you found my OP offensive.  It was supposed to be a pleasant thread.  I guess I missed the mark.  I edited my OP.

We have another thread where a brand new QVC baby was referred to as beautiful.  I'm sure he and the little princess I referred to as beautiful will be judged more on their character than their outward appearance.

Honored Contributor

@muttmom ... you did nothing wrong.  This family is royal and the babes are beautiful.  Thank you for posting what many of us never see.  I didn't know about this family, but they are adorable.  Nothing wrong with that. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

"Second to none" merely means top quality, they're there, too.

It's not an insult to anyone else.

muttmom, you were right on, and they certainly are a nice looking family.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Trusted Contributor

Thank you MuttMom for posting the pictures.  They look to be a lovely family and I wish them the best. How nice when we can appreciate someone else's happy day; and it fun to enjoy the fashions!

Do the math.