Respected Contributor

Re: When it comes to royal families.......

[ Edited ]

@NoelSeven wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

Wow, some of you ladies need to chill.

I think some need to stop insulting women by using those kinds of women-only derogatory terms.  That was the only personal insult I've seen on this line.

This isn't to mean to you, NoelSeven,.......but it's kind of true. Men usually punch each other when they have a fight.

When women fight, they scratch each other with their fingernails (like cats), they pull each others hair (cats rip each others' fur out), and sometimes, they even bite each other (likes cats). I think that's why when women fight, it's referred to as a cat fight. Smiley Tongue

When men fight, it really is like a dog fight. They're loud (like dogs), they snarl (like dogs), and they tend to do a bit more damage when they fight (like dogs). Smiley Tongue

Now, that's not to demean men or women. It's just when the genders fight, it tends to mimick that of fights in the animal world.

Now, I think giraffes fight by banging their necks against each other. Since humans don't (and cant) fight like that, human fights don't get called giraffe fights.

How did I get so off topic? I don't know! Smiley LOL

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Trusted Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

GREAT  IDEA!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Hey Tinkrbl44 - do you have a wee bit of Scotland in ye as you name comes I believe your name comes from  J.M. Barrie's Peter Pan - - a very famous Scottish poet and author who actually died on London.

@dulwich

shh, I have a wee bit of Scotland in me, actually more than any other..Woman LOL

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Respected Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

I think some need to stop insulting women by using those kinds of women-only derogatory terms.  That was the only personal insult I've seen on this line.

I am so sorry for my error. Maybe some people should chill.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Trusted Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

I love dresses with matching coats. it's a smart look

I agree with you there. I think that Queen Elizabeth always looks so beautiful, with the way that she dresses. She is always dressed like that, and is always wearing such pretty, vibrant colors, too. I always like to see what she is wearing. Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

When we lived in Brussels we would see the royals and it was always so cool to see them just do stuff.

I once saw now Queen Letitia on the beach in Spain. She looked very typical of any woman on a beach holiday. Only perfect. lol
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

@NoelSeven wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

I am so sorry for my error. Maybe some people should chill.

Good idea.  I hope it works for you Smiley Happy

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Valued Contributor

Recently I saw an online article about royal weddings. All of the brides photographed were wearing long sleeved gowns - most lace sleeves. Completely different from the strapless seen on the Say Yes to the Dress shows. Seemed very classic. And I'm sure very expensive compared to what the average bride can afford.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh good grief, Noel, you missed the point.     Just forget it.