Respected Contributor

Re: When do you think the Kardashians will go away once and for all?

I doubt they will ever really go away, they are making a living,doesn't bother me one way or another...

Honored Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

This is a very strange picture.  Why are they all in costume?

Honored Contributor

I honestly don't get the hate towards them.  I have never seen many of their shows.  Can't cause I don't have the E channel but I have caught a few while in a hotel room here and there. 

I usually catch one of them every once in a blue moon on a talk show where Kim and Khloe and Kourtney seem like very nice, well spoken girls who are working their butts off (maybe not) to support themselves and their families.  At least the few times I have stopped to listen.

The only one who is kind of a turnoff to me is the mom who is a little too keeping up with her daughters and seems to enjoy the trappings of it all.  

I don't run into them in my normal daily life but, on the rare occasion I do, I find them coming across to me as nice people who I personally wouldn't dress or live like but I'd rather them stay than some of the other people around these days.  

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

This is a very strange picture.  Why are they all in costume?

@faeriemoon  

???   Isn't this how everyone dresses to run to the grocery store?   lol     Woman LOL

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Valued Contributor

I agree with you @Laura14.....Also, I don’t see the logic in someone starting a thread about a family (who has never done anything to hurt them) who they claim to dislike so much and whom they wish would go away. Makes absolutely no sense at all.
Respected Contributor

The show was losing ratings and then 2 sisters pregnant at once the ratings zoom up fast. Now we got Khloe who is still with Tristen& Kyle and her mess. It was a wonderful ratings with those two. Now Kim has problems with Kanye & Kourtney with Scott. Mama Kris is adding up the money. Kim has a new perfume coming out just aways marketing with products, selfies & tv. I do think the sisters are fed up with the show. Mama Kris made something out of nothing, where would her family be now if not for her?  Not living the lifestyle they have. Kourtney is the only one with a college degree. Kendall is the only one that keeps her distance with all of this. Let's not forget Rob & Blac Chyna the story lines will go on forever. 

Esteemed Contributor

It doesn't impact me in the slightest if they stay or go away or anything else.  They found something that works, so more power to them!  Kris Jenner clearly has a great mind for business, and they're hugely successful.  I'm not a fan, but they're easy enough to ignore - just like other people I'm not interested in.  I work in the entertainment business (television), and I go for very long periods of time without thinking about them at all.

If someone mentions the Kardashians on an entertainment show or if (heaven forbid!) one of them appears, it's easy enough for those who are so offended to simply change the channel.  I don't watch their show and I don't fully understand the appeal, but I also don't run away in horror if I happen to see a photo in a magazine.

Not everything is everyone's cup of tea.  Live and let live.  

Honored Contributor

Apparently this happened. And I thought she might be the "sensible" one of the group. They're supposedly coming out with another makeup line too. 

"Kendall Jenner was determined to get a good photo at Monday night's Met Gala in NYC.

The 22-year-old model was spotted shoving an assistant out of the way on the red carpet at the Metropolitan Museum of Art."

"Kendall Jenner shows up to the #MetGala in the most bland toilet paper outfit and had the nerve to push one of the handlers out of the way who was just doing his job on the carpet #rude,' wrote another eye-witness.

And one audience member posted: 'Just watched Kendall Jenner push a PA on the livestream I'm watching, but her outfit is toilet paper chic and I'm okay with it.'"

Determined: Kendall Jenner was determined to get a good photograph at Monday night's Met Gala in NYC

Super Contributor

@JBKO wrote:

Serious question. I remember when Paris Hilton just faded. Please God let the time come soon for the Kardashians. I thought they were done after the 72 day marriage but I was wrong. I hate to admit that their popularity actually grew. 

————————

I have to admit, I’m at a loss, as to why you care?  I have never had any interest in the Kardashians, I don’t dislike them, or wish them any misfortune, I just have no interest, so, it’s easy to pay no attention!  

If they bother you, you must be interested. I’ve never heard, that I recall,anything really bad about them.  How they live their lives, is their business.  

What is it that makes you want them to go away?  Surely we can all chose to ignore them, or follow them, depending on our interest, or lack thereof!