Esteemed Contributor

Re: When do you think the Kardashians will go away once and for all?

It's the dumbing down of America. Young females use social media and love the Kardashians/Jenners clothes, shoes, jewelry, makeup and whatever else they're pitching. The Kardashians/Jenners always changing butts, faces and bodies. Let's not forget about all those weddings and relationships - producing children. What's not to love???

Respected Contributor

Kim has a New KKW Body Fragrance

As for the bottle, it's a miniature recreation of Kim's

naked body and it looks like a sculpture you'd see

on display at a museum... What's not to love???

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

This forum is the only place I see any mention of them.  

Just stop talking about them!

I agree people should stop talking about them, but in no way is this forum the only place they are. Stand at a supermarket checkout and read the tabloid headlines. Try to watch a program on E without an ad about their show. They are guests on many other shows. They are kind of everywhere.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

I would rather watch  the scripted K trainwreck, then the boring ones who will be spending $135,000 on  a wedding dress.

....or $135,000 on....er....something else.

Honored Contributor

Never.....they'll survive the apocalypse, just ike cockroaches.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

This forum is the only place I see any mention of them.  

Just stop talking about them!

I agree people should stop talking about them, but in no way is this forum the only place they are. Stand at a supermarket checkout and read the tabloid headlines. Try to watch a program on E without an ad about their show. They are guests on many other shows. They are kind of everywhere.

@RainCityWoman, I must live in a cave, then, because I just don't notice all that you mention.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

When a very hot place freezes.

Honored Contributor

That picture above is like the Kar-stepfords..  strange looking bunch...

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

I think I've figured it out since I see the transformation in myself! Of course I've always disliked the Kardashians and want nothing to do with them, but I find myself being drawn to Meghan and Harry. I hope that this will happen to Kardashian fans as well. Kim, Meghan is going to supplant you. Just wait and see!

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Honored Contributor

@JBKO wrote:

Serious question. I remember when Paris Hilton just faded. Please God let the time come soon for the Kardashians. I thought they were done after the 72 day marriage but I was wrong. I hate to admit that their popularity actually grew

@JBKO

???   You're assuming that they WILL  "go away"  at some point.   

Every time I heard that comment ....  saying a person shoud "just go away" ..... I have to wonder if the person commenting actually thinks people should do so because they don't like them ... or just aren't thinking it through. 

If someone told you to just go away because they were sick of you, what would you do next?  Go somewhere?  What?  

Personally, I hope the whole K-Trash bunch just loses popularity ....