Honored Contributor

Re: When do you think the Kardashians will go away once and for all?

The Kardashians make good news stories so they stay popular.  I am trying to figure out if all this bizarre behavior with Kanye is because he has an new album coming out.  Hollywood is all about phony PR, scandal, drugs, etc.  I actually hope Khloe does not stay with her basketball player.  Once a cheat, always a cheat.  At least she got the baby she wanted for so long.  Cat Wink

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Don't know, don't care.  I've never seen their show, assuming that it is still on.  It might not be.  They are in pop news a lot and I read the stories sometimes.  It's like reading the comics for me.  Entertaining but not to be taken seriously.  

Respected Contributor

Momager Mastermind: How Kris Jenner Built an Empire 

Kris Jenner is a branding and business wizard. Simple

fact.

Throw anything at her and she'll take it straight to the

bank, where it will sit alongside her millions.

https://www.eonline.com/news/931263/momager-mastermind-how-kris-jenner-built-an-empire-that-eats-con...

Trusted Contributor

Seks sells. They didn't reinvent the wheel. They have the money to turn themselves to plastic dolls to look sexy. I don't see what is so special about their success.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Respected Contributor

The first season of KUWTK ....2007

Trusted Contributor

Kourtney is the only one that still resembles herself. 

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Honored Contributor

They keep reproducing at a tremendous rate.  So there are always more of them.  I'm looking at Chris.  She's what in her late 60's/early 70?s?  I'm waiting for her to die.  The next matriarch would be Kim.  Caitlyn Jenner is now in the outs.  And the person has to be Kardashian.  25 Years from now the twin models will the twin/matriarch.  Next generation will be the offspring.  And they will keep on churning out that reality show.  Each succeeding generation will get in to modeling, so their names will stay in the public.  They will keep producing NBA children.  So they will have something to do when their show is on hiatus. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Valued Contributor

Never.  That's why they are having all those babies.  The more they multiply the more Kardasians there are to fill up the world.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Season 16 to be filmed .... I cannot believe it.  Who watches this stuff....apparently Ryan Seacrest has the Midas touch as he is the producer of this trash.   And as another poster mentioned, our society welcomes this detrimental-type entertainment with open arms... no wonder righteous values have declined.  Thanks Ryan.