Honored Contributor

Re: When do you think the Kardashians will go away once and for all?

They never 'arrived' at my house.

Honored Contributor

People want to be shocked and the K family has that going for it better than anyone else at the moment.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

It's funny that you should bring them up, as I just read a quote from mama in the " Star" at the salon this AM. She was supposed to have told her daughters that if not for her they would be waitress at Applebee's. Who knows if this is true, but I'll bet none of them have ever worked as hard as a waitress at Applebee's or anywhere else. I can't help it, but whenever I look at Kris all I can think of is that she shopped her daughter's sex tape, who does that.

The only thing that made that family famous was "Mama K.'s" connection to N. B. Simpson back in the 90's.  I am sure they were best friends and her heart was breaking but the murder was what put that family in the limelight not her own business management ect.... of that family name.  I bet you did laugh at her patting herself on the back @QVCkitty1

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

Yes Kim married for 72 days. And like many of you have mentioned, it isn't as easy as not following them. I never saw the wedding or any prepartion of it but I couldn't get away from it. That's why I knew she was married for 72 days.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

It's funny that you should bring them up, as I just read a quote from mama in the " Star" at the salon this AM. She was supposed to have told her daughters that if not for her they would be waitress at Applebee's. Who knows if this is true, but I'll bet none of them have ever worked as hard as a waitress at Applebee's or anywhere else. I can't help it, but whenever I look at Kris all I can think of is that she shopped her daughter's sex tape, who does that.

The only thing that made that family famous was "Mama K.'s" connection to N. B. Simpson back in the 90's.  I am sure they were best friends and her heart was breaking but the murder was what put that family in the limelight not her own business management ect.... of that family name.  I bet you did laugh at her patting herself on the back @QVCkitty1

@beckyb1012 And don't forget Kim's infamous tape also.....lol!!!

Valued Contributor

@JBKO wrote:

Yes Kim married for 72 days. And like many of you have mentioned, it isn't as easy as not following them. I never saw the wedding or any prepartion of it but I couldn't get away from it. That's why I knew she was married for 72 days.

Not to mention her not so G-rated "tape" that made her infamous.  Oh no wait, it was her dad at the OJ trial that brought their name to our attention.   

Honored Contributor

The only time I ever notice them is when I see a thread about them on this board.

They just aren't on my radar.  If you want to ignore them it's easy enough to do!

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

As long as E keeps making it rain....

Related image

E is financially solvent and is able to pay for these shows via advertisements bc of dumb Americans that watch the shows,  follow them on social and gossip about them.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Kris Jenner was on Ellen and said right

now they are filming KUWTK season 15. 

They're just finishing up and getting ready

to start season 16.

Regular Contributor

Unfortunately, they seem to reflect the values of the younger generation, so are likely never going away. Expect the latest Kardashian offspring to be groomed for celebrity fame and fortune too. It boggles the mind that such a self-obsessed, uneducated, values-challenged family has continually managed to attract mainstream media attention, sell countless retail products, and maintain an enormous fanbase while contributing absolutely nothing (positive) to society. Other than self-promotion, what exactly do they do? It’s a sad commentary on our world.