Respected Contributor

Re: When did you feel really alive?

@LindaSal We went with Caravan Tours but I did see Tauck tour buses at all our stops!

Honored Contributor

My first trip to a big city was awe inspiring. I still enjoy reading posts from you who write about Chicago and NYC. My wedding day was absolutely perfect. As someone who worries too much, I felt totally calm.

Trusted Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

Whenever I attended a Rolling Stones concert.  Everyone happy dancing and singing.  Always made me come alive.

@Biftu  - this was my answer also.  When Lisa Fischer sings her solo on Gimme Shelter - Chills!

Trusted Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@GoneButNotForgotten  Probably when they placed my firstborn in my arms.  It was after I woke up from being under anesthesia as a a result of my C-section.  It's when I really felt alive and I knew I had meaning to my life.  👶

Then repeated the whole process again 20 months later.  👶

@SloopJohnB     I had the same experience.  I was married 10 years before my first and only baby came along.  I always wanted a little girl and my dream came true.  Life changing.  

Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@GoneButNotForgotten 

Yes! Thousands of them. Will have the same experience in a couple hours when I lace up my skates and hit the ice.  Very, very alive!

hckynut  🏒

skating so soon after you fractured a rib......be careful...i always look forward to your posts......take care......fyi....my 18 year old granddaughter is also a hckynut...

Respected Contributor

@Mombo1 Awww, so happy for you that you got your little girl.  My first was a girl, then came my boy.

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

Riding the waves in the ocean. Our house in the country. Number one is my husband. 

Respected Contributor

Riding the waves in the ocean. Buying our house in the country. 

Respected Contributor

@Mombo1  Ok, I know it's spelled differently but I have to ask, seeing your name, are you Italian?  🍝

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Trusted Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@Mombo1  Ok, I know it's spelled differently but I have to ask, seeing your name, are you Italian?  🍝

@SloopJohnB    No...not Italian.  Actually the name Mombo comes from my daughter.  When she was really little she would call me Momb.  It sounded like she had a stuffy nose when she would say mom.  😀. Over the years she added the "o" to Momb......and the rest is history.  Mombo.