Esteemed Contributor

Re: When You Just Can't Be Bothered To Put In The Effort.

@Kachina624 wrote:

My wreath will go on the door today. 

me, too...and my ceramic tabletop tree made in the 70's....that's it....i'm done....guess it's obvious...i've never had any christmas spirit....

Frequent Contributor

F-u-n-n-y!

Made me chuckle! Thanks 😊

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee ,and everyone,

Merry Christmas snowman

Honored Contributor

That is great, so funny!

I love reading and most of all laughing at your posts! 

Did you all know that on 34th st in Baltimore, people who buy a house there must agree to decorate all out on Christmas! Because they are the miracle on 34th st! That is the actual address!

My sister told me all this as she took me there one Christmas-I'll never forget it-it really is magical!

Baltimore Miracle on 34th Christmas

It's much prettier than this!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

That is great, so funny!

I love reading and most of all laughing at your posts! 

Did you all know that on 34th st in Baltimore, people who buy a house there must agree to decorate all out on Christmas! Because they are the miracle on 34th st! That is the actual address!

My sister told me all this as she took me there one Christmas-I'll never forget it-it really is magical!

Baltimore Miracle on 34th Christmas

It's much prettier than this!

@on the bay 

Thank You.  I heard about this street, but never saw it.  That crab must signify Maryland crabs...the absolute best. My father won't eat any other kind.  

Super Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

LoL!!!Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Foxxee @Kachina624 

There's a city called Windcrest that has Christmas decor contests and they have a special theme each year, the light displays are spectacular.....but some residents participation is "limited" ...

There's this house in Windcrest that was on ABC's "Great Chistmas Light Fight" City of WINDCREST | 1st place CHRISTMAS LIGHT display winners | 2019 -  YouTube

Then there's this house--a green light bulb in the porch light!--😄😄

Amazon.com: TORCHSTAR LED A19 Green Bulbs, 7W (40W Equivalent), E26 Base  Colored Light Bulb, for Porch, Home Lighting, Thanksgiving, Halloween,  Independence Day Bulb, Veterans Day, Christmas, Pack of 6 : Everything Else

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Can you just imagine all the work and money that required  to get that house up and running and the electric bill that doubled that month  ?

I like to watch that show and ooh and ahhh and say 'isn't that pretty', but, energy costs are suppose to be more this yr. along with gas and I just can't

see it. People that do that just have lots of money and don't care.

!cid_5E44C3B56072491CACCCF7AEDF106D94@D9KF9X91.gif

Respected Contributor

Well, The decked out house has the Christmas but the Ditto house made me Merry.  That picture is a riot!

Esteemed Contributor

LOL when I saw that Smiley Happy