Honored Contributor

Re: When Municipal Agencies Don't do Their jobs......

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Most places would have sent the man and his pennies aways as this one should have.   It's obvious his intent was not honorable and even the government doesn't have to put up with a bunch of BS. 

It says more about the jerk of a guy than the employees.  The person who is head of the office should have sent him and the pennies packing.  It is a misuse of govt. funds and resources for sure to have to count that.

Misuse of Government funds to collect government funds?  How does that one work @Sooner?

Because it takes up the time of people providing government services, thereby depriving others of timely service.  It is such a shame that news agencies and internet sites publicize such jerks as this guy who do nothing buy cry and cause trouble for innocent people.  Think of all the time spent messing with these pennies when people were waiting in line for their needs to be met. 

It's their job and it was that agency's call to make their workers do it.  I think that the agency is better able to determine what and how much work their employees have to do @Sooner.  They took the pennies.....

The jerk came with news crews and cameras.  They were bullied so what do you expect them to do on the spot like that?  Not every little government agency is ready to face a situation like that any day.  It is just a shame there are mean people like the guy that pulled this stunt.  Anything to get on tv. . . and try to make somebody look bad.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Most places would have sent the man and his pennies aways as this one should have.   It's obvious his intent was not honorable and even the government doesn't have to put up with a bunch of BS. 

It says more about the jerk of a guy than the employees.  The person who is head of the office should have sent him and the pennies packing.  It is a misuse of govt. funds and resources for sure to have to count that.

Misuse of Government funds to collect government funds?  How does that one work @Sooner?

Because it takes up the time of people providing government services, thereby depriving others of timely service.  It is such a shame that news agencies and internet sites publicize such jerks as this guy who do nothing buy cry and cause trouble for innocent people.  Think of all the time spent messing with these pennies when people were waiting in line for their needs to be met. 

It's their job and it was that agency's call to make their workers do it.  I think that the agency is better able to determine what and how much work their employees have to do @Sooner.  They took the pennies.....

The jerk came with news crews and cameras.  They were bullied so what do you expect them to do on the spot like that?  Not every little government agency is ready to face a situation like that any day.  It is just a shame there are mean people like the guy that pulled this stunt.  Anything to get on tv. . . and try to make somebody look bad.

@Sooner good for him!  I'm not outraged.  You have every right to be though.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

I don't work for a municipal agency but I deal with them on a nearly daily basis.  While some of the employees are frustrating to deal with, trust me when I tell you the public can be unbelievable to deal with as well.  I often feel sorry for the employees because people are so rude and think everyone has to just take it because they are "paying their salary."

This guy isn't someone I'd want to deal with.  

Honored Contributor

So he did not want to pay taxes that EVERYONE pays? Poor Him. What a jerk!

Esteemed Contributor

Too stupid.  I'm sure he is very proud of himself that he stuck it to "the man."  He didn't win because he still had to pay the taxes.