Honored Contributor

When I Go to Another Forum, It Won't Be to Talk About QVC

[ Edited ]

I don't expect to use the new forum to be talking about QVC.  Why would I continue to give them feedback and suggestions there when they've shut down this one?

If they kept this and limited it to QVC products only, I could understand that, but I don't feel compelled to give them feedback and marketing info free somewhere else.

But I do look forward to seeing and conversing with my many friends.   QVC will be pretty much out-of-sight out-of-mind for me. 

Respected Contributor

Re: When I Go to Another Forum, It Won't Be to Talk About QVC

Ill bet you $1 the new forum will be full of Q complaints and criticism. 

Guaranteed. Love the people saying they are done with the Q! 😆

Honored Contributor

@Sooner The nice thing about the new forum is the many different categories.  While I understand you not wanting to discuss QVC, I'm still interested in products they have to offer.  However I have yet to see if I will have the desire to buy as much going forward.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@ellaphant I honestly think QVC will be soon not a major focus of topics.  If you read these boards there is a lot of talk about other subjects.  So I am thinking that may be the case.  

For me, since I wont' be seeing those categories as clearly amidst the other things, my buying will shop simply because I don't see things people like as much.  So since I watch maybe 3 QVC shows a year, it won't be up there in my mind and I will be paying more attention to other retailers I think.  

Just an observation.  I'm not anti-QVC but now it's just another retailer to me.  I don't feel particularly like I am a valued customer any more or that they are invested in customers--but that has been on the downside for a while anyway I guess.  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

@ellaphant I honestly think QVC will be soon not a major focus of topics.  If you read these boards there is a lot of talk about other subjects.  So I am thinking that may be the case.  

For me, since I wont' be seeing those categories as clearly amidst the other things, my buying will shop simply because I don't see things people like as much.  So since I watch maybe 3 QVC shows a year, it won't be up there in my mind and I will be paying more attention to other retailers I think.  

Just an observation.  I'm not anti-QVC but now it's just another retailer to me.  I don't feel particularly like I am a valued customer any more or that they are invested in customers--but that has been on the downside for a while anyway I guess.  

Unfortunately, I'm seeing that attitude with more and more companies.

Respected Contributor

@Sooner @geezerette @haddon9 @ellaphant , I haven't participated in any discussions about QVC for some time...since they stopped delivery to Canada some time ago (years).

I don't see much on the new boards about Q.  In fact, I see forum where people are delighted to make recommendations to the new mods who are their friends.  It is a very refreshing conversation going on there with everyone helping,each other with tips about how to navigate the new site.

I am enjoying it immensely.  There were over 1300 members a day ago.  LM

Honored Contributor

Did you see this?  QVC is keeping the forums, posted around 3:00 Eastern:

WE HEARD YOU!

We understand how much you value this space as a place to make meaningful connections and share what’s on your mind. So, as we continue to build out our community experience—both onsite and on other platforms—we’re keeping our Blogs & Forums live. We also invite you to visit the We #loveQVC Facebook group here to experience the wonderful and engaging community our team has begun to build there as well. Now, stay tuned. We will be reaching out through our Blogs & Forums to learn how we can continue to grow, shape, and evolve the future of our communities at QVC with you.

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom1 

I think the QVC conversation over there will fade a lot after a time.  Right now a lot of people are hurt and upset and they want to vent.

I'm sure some will discuss QVC and its products, but I think that will be contained in a few threads and not permeate the whole forum like it does here.  After all, much of what goes on here now is complaining about messed up orders and how to get them fixed.

I'm glad you joined us there.  I always enjoy your garden photos!

Respected Contributor

@geezerette  it really is wonderful that so many of us have come together there.  It is the people that make the place for sure!  LM

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Did you see this?  QVC is keeping the forums, posted around 3:00 Eastern:

WE HEARD YOU!

We understand how much you value this space as a place to make meaningful connections and share what’s on your mind. So, as we continue to build out our community experience—both onsite and on other platforms—we’re keeping our Blogs & Forums live. We also invite you to visit the We #loveQVC Facebook group here to experience the wonderful and engaging community our team has begun to build there as well. Now, stay tuned. We will be reaching out through our Blogs & Forums to learn how we can continue to grow, shape, and evolve the future of our communities at QVC with you.

Is this True? Great News if it is !!!