Esteemed Contributor

Re: When Are You Putting Your Outdoor Fall Decorations Out?

I think our fall wreath will go up the first week in September. 

Esteemed Contributor

On or around Sept 21. The first day of Autumn. I am going big this year. Bales of hay, mums, scarecrows, all colors and shapes and sizes of pumpkins. This has been a terrible year and I need some joy.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I have all of my Americana decor up from Memorial Day thru Labor Day. I take everything down then. I don't begin decorating for Fall until October 1st. 30 days of Halloweeen stuff is 30 days too much for me!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Even though its still hot here in Texas I put my fall wreath and a few resin pumpkins by my door after Labor Day..Thats my only outside Fall decorations, I do more inside...I hope our weather guy is right and "cooler fronts" are on their way mid September....keeping my fingers crossed.............🍂 🎃

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Labor Day weekend for me.  In the northeast our weather changes quickly come early September, though it's still nice the nights become cool and the leaves will begin to change.   I love the fall and am excited for it !  Feel like we kind of got robbed of our summer and that it will feel nice to move on.  As soon as our mums become availabe I will be getting some of those too.

Valued Contributor

Please put out your outdoor decorations Tototwo.Sounds very pretty.
Well, I started yesterday & I love it!
Still very hot here in NC but was a nice breeze.
Will put out halloween items in with fall ones end of Sept.

Take care & enjoy what we can change to make us happy.
Honored Contributor

I don't do outdoor but spent the weekend buying some Halloween items that are out on my table now and my scarecrows are smiling on my kitchen counter.  I normally wait until Labor Day but had the bug to redo too badly so I have a new bathroom, artwork, and kitchen refresh.

Honored Contributor

I bought some multi-color Halloween string lights at WM this morning.........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I put a semi--Fall wreath on the door and changed the flowers in the planter two weeks ago. I'll bring them in about 2 weeks and go all out with the leaves, pumpkins and guords. I've got the garden cart on the front porch just wating to be filled.

Super Contributor

Fall decorations and colors are my favorite!  I put up my indoor decorations and will put my Fall door wreath and garden flag up on September 1st.  They will stay up until after Thanksgiving.  I love everything about Fall so bring it on!