Trusted Contributor

Re: Whatever happened to Sister Wives?

It's shocking how self-centered these people are. Do they EVER pay attention to their children or give them some fun? It's all "me me me me" for the 4 of them (or is it 5? I've lost track)

And why did they move to Arizona? I can't imagine living there, just because of how freakin' hot it is. I sure hope their new homes have a/c.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh jeez....I hoped that show was dead and buried already...

Honored Contributor

Flagstaff is not “freakin’ hot.”

Esteemed Contributor

Flagstaff is in the mtns (as am I in Show Low); don't know where you are, but so far our Summer has been more temperate than most of the Continental U.S.  Contrary to popular opinion, Arizona isn't all desert, in fact Flagstaff and Show Low have nice ski resorts.

Respected Contributor

I was hoping this show was off the air for good.  It's taking up space for something good.

Regular Contributor

@FuzzyFace wrote:

It's shocking how self-centered these people are. Do they EVER pay attention to their children or give them some fun? It's all "me me me me" for the 4 of them (or is it 5? I've lost track)

And why did they move to Arizona? I can't imagine living there, just because of how freakin' hot it is. I sure hope their new homes have a/c.

I live in Arizona where I am currently enduring daily temperatures of 107 - 115.  Of course my home has AC.  Living here is not for the faint of heart, however, the Arizona-Sonora Desert is a very beautiful place.  I really do not think you would do well.

Trusted Contributor

@katiemichelle wrote:

@FuzzyFace wrote:

I live in Arizona where I am currently enduring daily temperatures of 107 - 115.  Of course my home has AC.  Living here is not for the faint of heart, however, the Arizona-Sonora Desert is a very beautiful place.  I really do not think you would do well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're right; I wouldn't.  About 8 years ago DH and I went to Mariners Spring Training in Tempe, and it was way hotter than we weather weenies (Seattle area, also having unusually hot summer this year) are used to. However, it is a beautiful part of the country, especially northwest New Mexico--went there years ago to climb hillsides and explore cave dwellings that the natives lived in and then abandoned hundreds, if not thousands, of years ago.