Respected Contributor

Re: What would you love to see?

I have never noticed Lisa's shoes. I would love to see the Northern Lights.
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor

On 11/8/2014 Snowpuppy said:
On 11/8/2014 JuJu Squeezie said:

I'd love to see NYC at Christmas time! I have always dreamed about Macy's big store and parade, the Rockettes, Rockefeller Square, the hustle and bustle, decorations and just exploring the city. It would be so exciting for me.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Sooooo much better a life than sitting in front of the tube all day!

I'll treat you to lunch when we get there.

Ohh count me in on that one!! That would be so cool!

Respected Contributor

I'd love to see NYC at Christmas time! I have always dreamed about Macy's big store and parade, the Rockettes, Rockefeller Square, the hustle and bustle, decorations and just exploring the city. It would be so exciting for me.

I love visiting NYC!

This year, the tree you see decorated in Rockefeller Center was planted 100 years ago by the ancestor of a woman who lives in my area of PA. Honestly, it's going to be lovely but I wish they'd just left it on the farm instead of killing it to use for a few weeks during this holiday season.

Anyway, I hope you are able to visit and enjoy NYC!

-Kalli

Honored Contributor

Oh JuJu......I hope that someday you will be able to visit NYC at Christmas. My sister took both she and I for Christmas 1996...... I will never ever forget that trip......stayed at a very lovely hotel, and could walk everywhere from there.....except for late at night when we took cabs......went to see Les Miserab, Phantom of the Opera, and the Rocketts' Christmas Spectacular, Rockerfeller Center where they had the beautiful tree and watched the ice skaters, can't think of the name, but that famous deli that all the stars go to, had High Tea at the Park Plaza, went shopping at Bloomingdale's and Burbury's, and window shoped at Tiffany's and Cartier's......went on a bus tour down to the pier where we would have left for Ellis Island and the Statue if it hadn't closed at 12:00 on Christmas Eve......attended midnight services at a very beautiful Presbyterian Church (completely round on the inside), had dinner at a lovely Italian restaurant, Indian restaurant, 2 different delis, had Christmas dinner in the lovely hotel dining room where we stayed and after that we walked down to the brownstones......needed that walk after the dinner we had. Visited the beautiful and fantastic Museum.... We were there for 6 nights..... Also went on a tour of that beautiful Catholic Cathedral the day before Christmas Eve and watched them setting things up for Christmas Eve Midnight Mass. Am so glad we went while I was able to walk without pain....... Am sure I haven't covered everything, but it was a wonderful Christmas and trip.......

Super Contributor

The Eiffel Tower!