Honored Contributor

What winter scene makes you feel warm and fuzzy all over?

I love the pictures of the little town covered in snow, you would be on top of a hill looking down.  The church steeple would be easy to make out in all of it.  Kind of like a miniature village.

I guess the 2nd one, would be a little log cabin, in the snow, with smoke coming out of the  chimney.  

I guess you might see these scenes on a Christmas card or winter card. What scene do you like to see?

Respected Contributor

Re: What winter scene makes you feel warm and fuzzy all over?

I would love to be cuddled up in one of those scenes.  I love the smokey mountains.

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal 

Honored Contributor

Image result for cozy winter scene gif

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Image result for cozy winter scene gif

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

I can't post pictures but I am loving the ones you all are posting!

When I think of an idealic winter scene --- I picture a dark, crisp, evening with a moon shining down on snow which has a sparkly, sequin look to it.  It just glazes hills and meadows and I can see in the distance quaint little houses with smoke coming out of the chimneys.  The tree limbs are just barely snow crusted -- as if they were iced with a light and creamy icing.  Everything is pristine and clean and white and the only trace of color ---- an occasional red bird perched on the branches.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

8D89382E-7B0B-4D91-BF47-9E622E7B1F7C.jpeg

Cold snowy scenes don't make me feel warm and fuzzy.  They make me feel cold.  

Take me to someone place warm to spend the winter.

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

When I think of an idealic winter scene --- I picture a dark, crisp, evening with a moon shining down on snow which has a sparkly, sequin look to it.  It just glazes hills and meadows and I can see in the distance quaint little houses with smoke coming out of the chimneys.  The tree limbs are just barely snow crusted -- as if they were iced with a light and creamy icing.  Everything is pristine and clean and white and the only trace of color ---- an occasional red bird perched on the branches.  

Image result for winter night scene gif

Is this a good start @AngelPuppy1 ?

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Image result for winter night scene gif

Is this a good start @AngelPuppy1 ?

@Preds 

Yes, very pretty!  Thank you! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Image result for winter beauty gif

You're Welcome @AngelPuppy1