Honored Contributor

Re: What will you be organizing this week?

To call it organizing is a stretch. I put away outside furniture, umbrellas, and the like in storage. To get it all to fit took trial and error, a gym workout would have been easier. Next year, just like this past spring, whatever comes out first will dislodge others and land on my head. I'm asking Santa for a nice hard hat this Christmas. I'm hoping I remember where I put it when next Spring arrives.

Honored Contributor

My thoughts.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

Fall and Winter Boots.

Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia -- well, the upper floor is 3/4 new. Had 3 very small bedrooms that we turned into 2 larger ones., main bathroom is all new, master bedroom is new but master bath is partially new. Insurance will replace what was damaged only. Downstairs is the same but for new can lights and paint. Outside back deck repaired , new roof over it and on the rest of the house. But my kitchen is the same old one----- if the roof hadn't been destroyed, I prob would have all new remodel. Insurance is a creation of some sick, twisted mind.

Honored Contributor

@dex ----- omg----- have many, many huge trees on our 2 1/2 acres--- would cost thousands to have them dealt with so they would not damage the house. 

Respected Contributor

Mine is silly. Putting summer nail polish away and getting winter ones out. I have a train case that I keep all my supplies.