Honored Contributor

What will you be organizing this week?

I will go through my rings this Friday.  Due to arthritis, what no longer fits, will need to go in a separate area.  Over the years, I have a few now.  My sister wants what I have when the time comes. hahaha.  So while my fur girl is at the groomers, I can do that with no interruptions.  She loves to be brushed and lets me know when she'd like a brushing.  No problemo. 

Do you have an organizing job to tend to this week?

Honored Contributor

Re: What will you be organizing this week?

Food for our  churches food pantry, to distribute to the needy

Esteemed Contributor

Probably my outdoor flower pots and decor since we have a couple warm days this week.

I am going to scale down a little bit and make it more manageable.

Honored Contributor

Shoes

Regular Contributor

Clothes

Honored Contributor

Getting ready to pack up from the rental we are in. to  move back into our house that has had major repair work. Going to house today to clean and organize-- carpet cleaners and cable people are coming to clean and re-wire. will prob purge more stuff in the closets that weren't touched---oh my aching back!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@wagirl @Those are some huge tasks...what happened to your home?

Honored Contributor

@dex---had a huge  tree fall on the 2nd floor and destroy the roof and damage 4 rooms and 2 baths----did minor damage to main floor  and destroyed the back deck and its roof too. that happened last Dec and have spent these months fighting with insurance companies and getting a contractor who finally was able to repair it all!!! Been a royal pain in my----------brainWoman Wink

Honored Contributor

@wagirl that is major.Sounds like all went well in the end and your home will be back to normal this Christmas.I can’t imagine what you have been dealing with all of this time..such a lot of stress.

Honored Contributor

@dex---thanks whatnow----Could have been so much worse--I was in the room where the tree fell and just barely got out of its way before it hit--very likely I would have been squashed !!! am very lucky!!!!