Honored Contributor

Re: What was the last surprise your significant other did for you?

Invited several of my girlfriends to a very expensive restaurant to celebrate a milestone birthday (including three from out of state).

Esteemed Contributor

My husband had a ring made for me. It has the birthstone of my daughter, grandson and his. It also has diamonds and is designed in the art deco style which is my favorite. He thought up the design and drew it and gave it to the jeweler making it. He made a few tweeks and then checked to see if my husband was ok with that. It also has a sweet message engraved in it. I love it.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

Okay, I can't take it anymore...I just hauled my husband over to the computer and showed him this thread!...LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

About six months ago, he knew I wanted a Levian ring.  He casually told me to pick it up if that's what I wanted for our anniversary!  This is it!  The center stone is abour 1 1/2 ct.  LOVE it!  Absolutely perfect!

Le Vian® Chocolate Diamond® and Vanilla Diamond™ Ring in 14k Vanilla Gold™ - Belk Exclusive 

Honored Contributor

Oh so many. Surprised me with a 3lb tub of naturally ground peanut butter from the store where I always make my purchases.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Last night my husband surprised me with my favorite coconut and lemon cake from my favorite bakery in New York City. I've been eating it most of today. Soon it will be a fond memory.

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

Last night my husband surprised me with my favorite coconut and lemon cake from my favorite bakery in New York City. I've been eating it most of today. Soon it will be a fond memory.

I LOVE coconut and lemon together! Lucky girl!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

Okay, I can't take it anymore...I just hauled my husband over to the computer and showed him this thread!...LOL

@MyShadowLoveThat's too cute!

Respected Contributor

I really enjoyed reading ALL of your posts, what a fun thread.

My DH surprised me with a back rub  ( seriously needed) Woman LOL my back gets so dry this time of year so he knows how much I need it! 

Super Contributor

ECBG -- Congratulations on your anniversary and the beautiful ring!  Wear it in good health and blessings to you and your husband.  How romantic, brought a smile to me.  LadyAlice