Honored Contributor

Re: What was the last surprise your significant other did for you?

He uses the downstairs bathroom far more than I do because he showers down there after exercising.  The last time I went in there, I was pretty disgusted so he is now cleaning the tub and toilet faithfully.  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

2 weekends ago I walked into the kitchen and he had out the tape measure and had a drawing.  When I asked him what he was doing he said he was measuring everything up so we could start the kitchen remodel. 

We've talked about it but I had my doubts it would ever really come to be.  LOL  

Frequent Contributor

He bought me a huge metal pumpkin I had my eye on when he went to the grocery store for his beer.

Honored Contributor

Washed and waxed my SUV.

Honored Contributor

He just washed my car and is detailing it tomorrow. He made me a chocolate pie the other day and I was going to say that earlier, but the car wash just happened.  

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

I got the flu and woke up to a bouquet of flowers and ready-made food so I wouldn't have to cook.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hmmmmm!...I'm reading all of your responses and the "surprises" sound like there may be some guilt involved, perhaps?...LOL...(couldn't resist)

As for me, I'm still thinking... 

Puzzled smiley (Confused emoticons)

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

Hmmmmm!...I'm reading all of your responses and the "surprises" sound like there may be some guilt involved, perhaps?...LOL...(couldn't resist)

ROTFL @MyShadowLove!  Yep, guilt!  He went fishing with his brother instead of dealing with moving DD and four other women!  I can't blame him ... I didn't want to do it either. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

ROTFL @MyShadowLove!  Yep, guilt!  He went fishing with his brother instead of dealing with moving DD and four other women!  I can't blame him ... I didn't want to do it either. Smiley Happy

@Preds...LOL..Aha!... His "surprises" especially had me concerned, as they came so close to each other...one right after the other...dead giveaway!...LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Preds wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Preds...LOL..Aha!... His "surprises" especially had me concerned, as they came so close to each other...one right after the other...dead giveaway!...LOL

I did give him an out @MyShadowLove!  I warned him about the other women coming to help.  He asked if there where any men coming .  Even I couldn't put him through that.  LOL