Honored Contributor

What was the last surprise your significant other did for you?

[ Edited ]

My husband just ordered 2 bottles of Rainbath for me. He noticed mine is starting to get near the point, when I will soon run out

It was so thoughtful

Frequent Contributor

Re: What was the last surprize your significant other did for you?

This past Easter he gave me an Easter Cactus. I love it and it is growing nicely.

Usually I got a Lily for Easter, was a nice suprise.

"God created memories so that we might have roses in December." - Italo Svevo
Honored Contributor

Good or bad?Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

He was going to lunch with a buddy yesterday and asked me if I'd like to go to the mall & shop while he is having lunch and I said yes. When we were on the way he gave me a $20 bill & said I sould buy my lunch at the mall. I had every intention of buying myself lunch at the mall but it was nice of him to pay for it.

Honored Contributor

DH surprised me with a ring on our anniversary. It had been in his family for years....like turn of the century pre-war Germany.  Set in 18k+ yellow gold with a 2 ct diamond and fake 2 ct ish blue sapphire bypass style ring with diamonds down the shank and beautiful etching work on the sides.  The ring was huge like a size 12. He had it sized to about a 6 and replaced with a real sapphire. ( probably was removed to pay for food...who knows).  Very surprised.   Now there won't be another surprise gift in another 25 years!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Do you mean suprise? My dh asked me out to breakfast this morning. Man Happy Heart Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

The surprise was a "good-with-the-bad" all in one. He knew that I enjoyed going to very nice and expensive restaurants, which we hardly ever went to, so for my birthday he asked me where I wanted to have dinner. The good part... I told him to surprise me and he took me to a very expensive restaurant. The bad part...almost everything on the menu was meat and I'm a vegetarian!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: What was the last surprise your significant other did for you?

A new laptop because I had mentioned in passing that mine was getting slow.  It wasn't a hint - I was okay with it, so it was a nice surprise.

Respected Contributor

I just had my surprise a few minutes ago.

He gave me a chocolate covered apple from my favorite candy shop in Annapolis.  

I really appreciated that he thought to do that and went out of his way to get it. 

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

Hmmmmm.....