Frequent Contributor

Re: What type shows on the Q do you hate to see come on.....

The pillow guy, Isaac Mizrahi, Dennis Basso, Dr Denese, Dr Perricone to name a few.  There are of course others equally annoying and dishonest in their presentations.  

Honored Contributor

dont hate any of them

if the show doesnt interest me or i dont need anything from it then i dont watch it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Anything where they spend an hour on just one product. I have a very short attention span and I can tell you in about 1-2 minutes if I’m interested in an item. Some that come to mind are:

My Pillow

Vitamix

Dyson

computers

instant Pot/Air Fryers

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I do not HATE anything, if I do not like what is being presented I just do not watch

Which is the point.  If you're not watching, you're probably not buying

I know you can search online for things that aren't presented.  I used to watch all the time.  I hardly tune in now.  I think sales are down because of that.

Just my opinion...

@Bri369

not really for me.....i am actually buying a lot more from qvc than ever before.

i just do my searches on qvc.com to find the things i need and want.....even for a number of the brands i really like. i can usually just watch the video.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Since my list of products or categories that interest me is narrow, I limit my viewing time to the short list. I check the program guide, view recently on air, and shop 90% of the time online. Can they improve....yes...but no one who can make it happen cares about my opinion.

Honored Contributor

The worst are the hour-long vacuum demonstrations. It's tedious and mind-numbing when l have to do that chore, and even worse when l'm expected to watch it!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

Anything that is over and over and over.  Not enough variety.

Programs about cosmetics and wrinkle"this or that."  So many of the presenters have had plastic surgery and the models are either very young (younger than my age group who they are targeting) or shown  before and after with  light  changing techniques. I am camera savvy.  I know  all the tricks. 

Programs where the host if "full of themselves"and put themselves in the spotlight... not the product.  

I really have stopped watching.... 

Honored Contributor

I will usually pass up an electronics show, white sale,Dooney & Bourke,cooking and gourmet, Nutrisystem, exercise equipment,garden,some home decorating shows.

Respected Contributor

Vaccums

Beds/matress

Excercize eqipment

Boze

Pillows

HairMax shows

Ugly shoes

lock n lock

air/heater conitionars

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Trusted Contributor

I do not watch: gardening, nutrisystem, mattresses, food, hair max, exercise equipment, electronics.