Honored Contributor

Re: What type shows on the Q do you hate to see come on.....

DH says shows w/anorexic models. Actually I watch very few shows and the ones I do watch is only for a few seconds. I would have to say most of them. Miss the old days.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

For me it is more of what shows do I watch? I rarely watch QVC any more because it has become too repetitive......I used to love Beauty Shows, but no longer even watch those, because it is the same products and vendors over and over........I do like an occasional Fashion show, but again too repetititve....I like Cooking shows occasionally, but again rarely watch anymore.....

I don't care for Pillow shows, electronics, and outdoor equipment shows.......

Honored Contributor

ladders, pets, toys, vacumns, vitamix

Honored Contributor

Most of the all-day programming, especially cooking and gardening

I do not watch any of the one-hour shows on mattresses, computers, cameras, etc

Honored Contributor

I do not HATE anything, if I do not like what is being presented I just do not watch

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

There aren't any shows that I really dislike.  They sell what makes money.  However, I can't stand when they do an hour of My Pillow.  Geez, how much can you say about a pillow?

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I do not HATE anything, if I do not like what is being presented I just do not watch

Which is the point.  If you're not watching, you're probably not buying

I know you can search online for things that aren't presented.  I used to watch all the time.  I hardly tune in now.  I think sales are down because of that.

Just my opinion...

Valued Contributor

The seemingly endless shows with cosmetics, any food shows, and no more Jan Muller (sp) after getting stung on those Space Bags, I won't watch him. And don't ever show another WII. Also shows with plants, I can buy them without having to pay shipping, wait for 2 weeks, and get 10 plants when I only want 1. Nutrisystem has gotten more than boring. Any fashion show where the host squeals about how wonderful that item is and then proceeds to say how it works for "everyone". I won't watch Renee and her "pole dancing" models she laughs at either. Kim is just too loud for me. Hours of expensive purses is a turn the channel, too. I don't care if you have 17 colors, if it's a car payment, I'm not buying. Not everyone needs a computer that can hold 400,000 photographs, or songs. Do you want to see that many pix of someone's grandkids? I don't. And with Itunes costing .99 each I won't be buying many tunes. A plain, simple computer is fine unless you are really into games or you run a business. The Q has gone from fun to repeating whatever they think is in today. And by the end of the day, that product has gotten old. 

Honored Contributor

I buy a lot, online , I stopped watching Q sometime ago. So ,I really don't care what they show

Respected Contributor

I just watch for fashion so I really don't hate different shows, but I feel they do way too many beauty shows (beauty IMO is extremely boring),  spend too much time on TSV's, and the hour devoted to one item - that's why we have infomercials on other channels.