Respected Contributor

Re: What type shows on the Q do you hate to see come on.....

I used to enjoy watching many different Shows on the Q - fashion, cooking, jewellery, linens, beauty.  But so much has changed.  Many of the Vendors whose products I purchased (especially in the Fashion category) are long gone.  I have also found that the quality is not what it used to be. 

These days, I do not watch the Q - except for Linea by Louis Dell’Olio.

Linea and Earth footwear is what I purchase.

Respected Contributor

@chiclet My least favorite are cosmetics.  As others have said I switch the station when something is being shown endlessly or not an item I'm interested in.  To each his own.

I enjoy the kitchen, cooking, home decor, garden shows, some clothing.  Like all the vendors/presenters for kitchen and food--Micelli, Muller, etc. I watch the VitaMix, Kitchen Aid mixers and food processors, even though I own them already because might want to upgrade on features or purchase as a big ticket gift.  Mark Charles, Jan, and Tina also show interesting (to me) features to use these items that I might not have known about for models I do have and use.  Miss Bob Warden's demos on pressure cookers--purchased two while he was with Q.  (Guess with his legal battles he won't be back.). Love the Lock and Lock lady and Chef Tony, too.  

I now have access to a computer 24/7 since retiring (didn't when I worked) so often use the computer to confirm via reviews and comparison shopping and now order online most of the time, instead of by phone.

Respected Contributor

I guess I may not qualify to answer this question because I rarely watch QVC any longer.  Agree with most that the multiple and prolonged presentations of the TSV are an absolute turn off.

Honored Contributor

Jewlery, fashion

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Clothes and shoes!

Hate both, would never buy them off TV, especially from a place that charges shipping and return shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

Shoes, shoes and shoes!!!

Also beauty, fashion, jewelry and bedding in general. 

Too many specific brands to mention. 

I watch little, instead doing the “Q check” or checking “recently on TV” online. 

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

There are so many I don't like that I really cannot choose one.

I find myself watching more if it's a host I enjoy, not so much the products as I have really curbed my purchasing. I do lean towards the fashion shows though.

Super Contributor

give me D&C with gary  and carolyn........... and step by step with stacy over anything else, anytime

Honored Contributor

OH my so so many

cooking, cleaning, gardening, CHRISTMAS IN JULY( I shudder!), beds, electronics, .... SHOULD I GO ON AND ON?

The only thing I watch is fashion and beauty PERIOD.

Esteemed Contributor

Just like any of the hundreds of other channels on my TV, I scroll right on by anything I don't care to watch ... which turns out to be pretty much everything except a particular fashion vendor.