Honored Contributor

What task have you been able to complete with the time you have available to you now?

I'm finishing up some crochet things I started and can complete now.  I'm getting some things in order (taking the time to do) since I'm not going out anywhere but the deck.  

The phone is pretty silent so that helps too.

finished watching the third season of OZARK,  excellent!! I might add.  I hope a 4th is in the works.

Honored Contributor

Re: What task have you been able to complete with the time you have available to you now?

A retaining wall.

Valued Contributor

Re: What task have you been able to complete with the time you have available to you now?

DH and I have been doing a lot of yard work. I have also done a lot of reading. Once the pollen has cleared out of here I plan to take one of my area rugs outside and give it a thorough scrubbing. After that I will be painting the patio floor, and cleaning all the patio furniture cushions. Lastly, DH and I will be taking the cover off the pool, and getting it ready for the summer.  Certainly plenty to do around here, so We haven't become bored yet. 

Esteemed Contributor

Fun topic.

On March 14th my DH and I decided to self quarantine ourselves at home as much as we can.  Last Saturday, we got done with our complete spring cleaning job in the house.  It was one room/area a day.  It took a week to do the main floor and another week to do the finished basement.  This week I have been busy washing the drapes and shades.  I don't like clutter, so we got rid of things from each room at a time.  Some things went to St Vincent's & other things got tossed out.  It passed the time & It's nice to see our that our efforts were worth it.

Now I have a few sewing projects to work on & my DH can do some yard work.  

Valued Contributor

I packed up all my winter clothes & brought my summer stuff. & thanks to the Q I have added a few new pieces. Having a hard time to get motivated to do much else. Cant wait for it to get warmer so I cant head out to the backyard & get in the pool
Respected Contributor

I cleaned the filters in my bagless vacume.  Long overdue.  Ain't life grand?  Woman LOL

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

Moving cross country from LA to South Carolina. Our perfect timing. Doing the hard work which is here now is better than waiting for it to happen. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.