Respected Contributor

Re: What snacks do you find most addicting?

Ice Cream......always ice cream!

Honored Contributor

I don't buy M&M's, because as much as I tell myself that just a small handful will do, I cannot stay out of them. 

Chips and salsa is another, and Lay's Barbeque chips is another. 

Little Debbie or Hostess powdered donuts. Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I have to watch my salt content in foods like a hawk, so salty snacks is a big No for me, I like fruit and vegetables as a stand by snack, and once in awhile I indulge in some chocolate.

Honored Contributor

Ruffles and French onion dip

Fritos

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Reese's peanut butter cups and Klondike's dark chocolate!!!

Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Lord I wish Reese's Peanut Butter Cups were a healthy snack.  I could eat them until there were no more left on the planet. I haven't had one in years, but I most certainly could gobble them down one after the other.

Esteemed Contributor

I could have cookies, candy, anything sweet in the cupboard and I would never touch them.  BUT if there are chips or salty, crunchy things.......forget about it.  I can portion them out, though.  I could never sit down and go through a whole bag.  I can eat a whole bag of microwave popcorn on my own.  I love it with an apple or some type of fruit.  I know microwave popcorn isn't healthy, but neither is the other stuff.  As long as my bloodwork shows healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels - I'm eating them. Smiley Happy

I have read that beer fights plaque so I consider THAT medicinal HA!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

Lord I wish Reese's Peanut Butter Cups were a healthy snack.  I could eat them until there were no more left on the planet. I haven't had one in years, but I most certainly could gobble them down one after the other.

@PhilaLady1My boss years ago got hooked on the mini's right out of the freezer for a few months.  Oh mercy that was so hard to fight until he stopped "his" obsession.  Some days I just gave in and had a couple.  Even his brother's wife was relieved when we stopped having them in our office fridge/freezer and she only came in a couple of times a week.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pretty much all of them -- salty, sweet it really doesn't matter! 

I just found a new addiction Boom Chicka Pop popcorn -- the cheese and caramel corn mix. I am not a popcorn eater so you know it must be good. 

Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012   LOL!!!