Trusted Contributor

Re: What should I use my $10 HSN coupon on?

M. Asam, Beekman, Korres, and Perlier are all great beauty brands on HSN.  I love them all!

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Personally, I wouldn't use it just for the sake of using it.

That 'free' $10 isn't really free, if it makes you feel like you have to buy something, just to use it, you're still paying s&h + tax.

Unless it's something I know I want/need/use or is a favorite brand, I pass, but that's just me.

It is based on my own past buying experience with wasting those coupons that didn't meet that criteria.

Agree, more often than not I do not use the coupons.  Most of my purchases are TS and clearance and other special pricing that is excluded from using a coupon.  I'm not going to make a purchase just for the purpose of using a coupon.  If I find something that I would actually buy that has special pricing to begin with, AND FREE SHIPPING, then I will take the plunge. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have two $10 coupons. One expire in April and the other in June. I plan on using them before they expire.

Trusted Contributor

I know its kind of silly but I always like to use the coupon on something inexpensive, that way when they take off the 10.00 dollars it really seems like I'm getting a bargain!! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

tried to use it today on a sale item and it did not work.

i believe it is good for the entire month, but not sure if it will get used or not?

i was trying to use it today because topcashback had 8% cash back plus i was hoping to use the coupon for a double whammy.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I used my $10.00 coupon on the HSN TSV Comfort Code knit lounger.  The gown is less than 25.00, and with the coupon the price becomes very reasonable.

The gown looks very pretty and cozy!

I have to say I used another HSN coupon during the holidays for a low-priced gift, and it was a terrific price and a great hit with my family member.

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

Any suggestions?  Or maybe not use it at all.  I don't watch HSN nor QVC much.  All my jeans are looking kinda tired.  How about Diane Gilman jeans, anyone bought them lately? What type? TIA.

@MoJoV 

Well, the Andrew Lessman vitamins are on sale, so you could get something for practically nothing, with free shipping, too!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You could donate the $10 to St. Jude's if nothing else. They have a place on Hsn to add it to your cart.

"Pay it forward".

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

You could donate the $10 to St. Jude's if nothing else. They have a place on Hsn to add it to your cart.

"Pay it forward".

Thank you @SilleeMee , I did not know that!  St. Judes is my favorite place to donate to. 💜

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

Any suggestions?  Or maybe not use it at all.  I don't watch HSN nor QVC much.  All my jeans are looking kinda tired.  How about Diane Gilman jeans, anyone bought them lately? What type? TIA.

@MoJoV If there's nothing you want, you aren't using $10, you are spending dollars.