Valued Contributor

Re: What's your morning beverage ?

A glass of water as soon as I get up, then 2 cups of Assam tea with a splash of almond milk.
Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Honored Contributor

I start with a full bottle of water, then a bottle of Sparkling Ice. I start drinking sweet tea around noon, a Coke, then another Sparkling Ice with dinner, and another bottle of water before bedtime. Same routine every day.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Caffeinated black tea or Tetley's Black & Green blend.

Caffeinated green tea if I'm somewhat functioning.

Have never been a coffee drinker, which I know is shocking to most everyone in the U.S..  Smiley Wink  But I enjoy the smell of it brewing.

Respected Contributor

@RedTop wrote:
I start with a full bottle of water, then a bottle of Sparkling Ice. I start drinking sweet tea around noon, a Coke, then another Sparkling Ice with dinner, and another bottle of water before bedtime. Same routine every day.

Please tell me you recycle.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Esteemed Contributor

Hot tea or orange juice is my morning beverage. I never took to coffee. My dad used to say I will acquire a taste for coffee but I never did.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

Very first thing is a bottle of water with my bucket of pills Smiley Sad, then I stand impatiently over my Keurig while it makes a large cup of black coffee (medium roast, like Pucks Breakfast in Bed and lately McD's K cup). I want it bad and I want it now, so I add a little ice so I can drink it right away. I do one refill.

I never imagined a Keurig would be too slow for me mini haha.gif

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

@betteb wrote:

Very first thing is a bottle of water with my bucket of pills Smiley Sad, then I stand impatiently over my Keurig while it makes a large cup of black coffee (medium roast, like Pucks Breakfast in Bed and lately McD's K cup). I want it bad and I want it now, so I add a little ice so I can drink it right away. I do one refill.

I never imagined a Keurig would be too slow for me mini haha.gif

Less than two minutes, and way cheaper than a Keurig:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0047BIWSK/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeA...

Three minutes (still too slow for you, Ms. Spoiled Brat?):

http://www.amazon.com/Velocity-10-Cup-Thermal-Carafe-Coffee/dp/B000FFRYYK/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen&ie=UT...

Respected Contributor

Black, strong coffee.  And, the older I get, the more it takes to get me up and at 'em -- it's usually 3 or 4 cups these days.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

Frequent Contributor

An Energy Drink. Steaz Organic berry flavor. Am I the only one?