Honored Contributor

I've always enjoyed photography. I now have even more time to indulge.

Reading isn't a hobby for me, it's part of who I am.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Breathing.

Honored Contributor

Past hobbies included making my own Christmas ornaments and scrap booking. I haven't done either of those in probably 10 years. I have always had an interest in music, and I have continued that from childhood to my present age of 50+.  I sing in my church choir, play guitar and piano, and love listening to music.  Other than that I like to read, watch old movies, and come here to read and post. My job and day to day chores keep me pretty busy so there is not much time for anything else.

Frequent Contributor

I have been hooking rugs, not latch hook, for many years.  I love the antique primitive look as my home is filled with antiques and the rugs complementioned them.  I do 'think hear of many people who do this craft.  I try to use recycled wool whenever I  can.  I visit Sal. Army and find  women'should all wool skirts, wash them and cutter into narrow strips.  Is anyone familiar with this craft?  It dates way back.  Note: I mean complement in my second  sentence!  Tablet won'the let me correct it!

Honored Contributor

Years ago I was really into crafts, but my fingers lock up on me now so the finer hand work I just can't manage. In the winter I like to watch movies and color the adult coloring books and read. Now that the weather is improving I like to garden and refinish old furniture.

Honored Contributor

Creating door and wall wreaths in a variety of styles and sizes.  I give them to friends and family as gifts.  Of course, I also have them in my home. 

I love to bake but wouldn't call it a hobby.    

DH loves to read, read, read.  Smiley Happy 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Respected Contributor

Painting with acrylic paint on canvas, working out, and reading.

Honored Contributor

@southres wrote:

I have been hooking rugs, not latch hook, for many years.  I love the antique primitive look as my home is filled with antiques and the rugs complementioned them.  I do 'think hear of many people who do this craft.  I try to use recycled wool whenever I  can.  I visit Sal. Army and find  women'should all wool skirts, wash them and cutter into narrow strips.  Is anyone familiar with this craft?  It dates way back.  Note: I mean complement in my second  sentence!  Tablet won'the let me correct it!

I've hooked many rugs and have a huge stash of wool.  I especially liked over-dying wools.  And, yeah, scouting out wool at the thrift shops was fun.  My fingers hurt too much now though:/

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's your hobby now?

[ Edited ]

Woods walks with DH and dogs,reading,needlepoint,birdwatching and feeding and I love my coloring books before bed. Oh and my flowers,I love to plant various flowers in my yard. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@AnikaBrodie love your wreath,it's beautiful,so summery.  You're talented.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth