Honored Contributor

Re: What's your favorite thing that's the color green?

My favorite thing is when you go to bed one night the gas is dead looking.  Then the next day it's alive and green.

Honored Contributor

Green is my fav color--right now my ---ahem---addiction--- is fiestaware and just bought an evergreen color pitcher. My fav gemstone is chrome diopside but all the green colored ones would be fine with me.

Honored Contributor

Money, that's about it.  I never thought about it before but it appears that I don't like green.  Ok, grass.  I like grass.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry...but first thing that came to my mind because i could def use some more of it was MONEY

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

My kitty cats eyes-she has the prettiest green eyesSmiley Happy I also have a vase that was my grandmothers, very beautiful, I have it as my center piece today and am having my parents over for an Irish dinner.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Broccoli, love it!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fb/Broccoli_bunches.jpghttp://i2.glitter-graphics.org/pub/2019/2019022fl92ihx0zy.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Right now its spring time in Texas--- and the leaves in the trees are a beautiful green,  the grass is a nice lush green-- it's just beautiful!!!!  

Image result for lush green spring photo in texas hill country

After nature in spring time  --I like a nice green football field (Im an NFL fan) Woman Very Happy

Image result for nfl green football field

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Kermit.jpeg

Kermit the Frog cause he makes me smile.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Two of my children and three of my grandchildren and I have green eyes.  So do both my cats.

I have an emerald cut emerald.  Only green thing I wore for today.

Love trees when they're green---not when they turn yellow, orange or brown!

Love the soft hint of spearmint green I just painted our bedroom and master bath.

Love finding green sea glass pieces the most.

Esteemed Contributor

Great answers! Fun post. I like seasons where I can look out my east-facing windows and see the hundred shades of green in the common area. My home backs up to a park-like area. I never get bored with the color green, when displayed in nature.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau