Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's your favorite ice cream or froyo flavor ?

Maple Walnut, or, coffee ice cream hot fudge

Esteemed Contributor

My favorite ice cream is chocolate by a local brand only! I also like chocolate and vanilla. I do not like any other ice creams, especially ones with chunks in them. I guess I am a plain kind of girl lol. I don't eat much ice cream though, too many calories.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Not a big ice cream/frozen yogurt eater. But, when I do have a desire for some, I enjoy Ben and Jerry's Phish Food.

My favorite is Talenti Sea Salt Carmel Gelato.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Flavor, singular? Surely you're joking! Smiley Happy

Mint Chip (prefereably not a green one)

Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns, Oatmeal Cookie (now in the flavor graveyard Smiley Sad), Salted Caramel Core, and Cherry Garcia

Honored Contributor

I don't eat ice cream that often but Berthillon is, hands down, my all time favorite brand... any flavor. Thank goodness they're located in Paris, otherwise I would be gobbling it down every day!!! They are very secretive about the way that they make ice cream and anything about their recipes. Their flavors are wonderfully intense. Nothing else comes close!

In the good old USA, these are my favorites: 

1) Brigham's Peppermint Stick ice cream -- I grew up on Friendly's Peppermint Stick but in recent years they've changed their formula and now it's just so-so. 

2) Haagen Dazs Rum Raisin -- it has to be Haagen Dazs. Other ones I've tried don't match up. 

3) Haagen Dazs Lemon Sorbet mixed with their Vanilla. Years ago they had a Lemon Sorbet w/ Vanilla ice cream flavor but no more, so I have to blend them together. 

4) Black Rasberry ice cream -- Friendly's will do in a pinch but I prefer the gourmet ice cream shop versions. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

bebe777 wrote, in part :  "...Haagen Dazs Lemon Sorbet mixed with their Vanilla. Years ago they had a Lemon Sorbet w/ Vanilla ice cream flavor but no more, so I have to blend them together..."  -- bebe Smiley Happy

I do that with orange sherbet and vanilla ice cream, to get the taste of the old-fashioned creamsicles. 

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.