Valued Contributor

Re: What's your current favorite K-Cup?

On 5/27/2014 Gloria said:
On 5/21/2014 Daysdee said:

Chocolate Raspberry Truffle

Me, too! Love it! It is like dessert in a cup! In fact I just made a cup and am letting it cool to put it in the fridge so I can look forward to an iced coffee later.

My other favorite is Hazelnut decaf.

Can you remind me of the brand for Chocolate Raspberry Truffle? I think I've even had it before but I can't remember. I want to check it out again. Smiley Happy

Contributor

They were out of Flogers so I bought Maxwell House Classic, I really like it!

I also like the Chocolate Raspberry truffle and the blueberry one, I just haven't ordered any online in a while.

Trusted Contributor

On 5/27/2014 glmama said:
On 5/27/2014 Gloria said:
On 5/21/2014 Daysdee said:

Chocolate Raspberry Truffle

Me, too! Love it! It is like dessert in a cup! In fact I just made a cup and am letting it cool to put it in the fridge so I can look forward to an iced coffee later.

My other favorite is Hazelnut decaf.

Can you remind me of the brand for Chocolate Raspberry Truffle? I think I've even had it before but I can't remember. I want to check it out again. Smiley Happy

Here you go! It is by Van Houtte. It isn't always easy to find. I found some at Christmas Tree Shop and bought two boxes. The link I provided shows that is available at Walmart. Bed Bath and Beyond has a great K-Cup collection, so I bet they have it. You can use a coupon, too! I am sure if you google it, you will find many places have it.

It has a wonderful aroma and is delicious!

Gloria

Trusted Contributor

On 5/28/2014 Pit Bull said:

They were out of Flogers so I bought Maxwell House Classic, I really like it!

I also like the Chocolate Raspberry truffle and the blueberry one, I just haven't ordered any online in a while.

My son and my BIL love the blueberry one.

Super Contributor

If you're a fan of the Van Houtte Raspberry Truffle, you should try the Van Houtte CHERRY CHIP SWIRL. It tastes exactly like a dark chocolate covered cherry to me and I am totally hooked! I also found a new brand recently on Amazon that I like ... "Crazy Cups". They have funky flavors like PBJ, Bananas Foster, etc. I got a sampler box last months and am really enjoying the new flavors.

Valued Contributor

expat-OMG, You really did not need to tell me about one more item I MUST check out IMMEDIATELY! {#emotions_dlg.scared} The Cherry Chip Swirl sounds luscious. And I will definitely check out the Crazy Cups.

Valued Contributor

expat-Just went and checked out the Crazy Cups. Some of the flavors look divine. I cannot, however, find a sampler pack of the Crazy Cups brand??? There are other items that are called Crazy Cup sampler, but it's not this brand. It's a mix of brands, just that they're all "Crazy" and mixed up! Is there a particular flavor that you're really enjoying? TIASmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

glmama,

I love the cherry chip swirl, and I mentioned it in post #1. I could not just list one favorite though, lol. It is usually available for a limited time, and I really missed it when we were out of that flavor.

Trusted Contributor

On 5/28/2014 expatgal said:

If you're a fan of the Van Houtte Raspberry Truffle, you should try the Van Houtte CHERRY CHIP SWIRL. It tastes exactly like a dark chocolate covered cherry to me and I am totally hooked! I also found a new brand recently on Amazon that I like ... "Crazy Cups". They have funky flavors like PBJ, Bananas Foster, etc. I got a sampler box last months and am really enjoying the new flavors.

Thanks for the tip! The Cherry Chip Swirl sounds amazing!

Valued Contributor

Ladies--I'm def getting the Cherry Chip!