Respected Contributor

Re: What's your Zodiac sign?

@chickenbutt wrote:

Scorpio with a Scorpio rising.

I am VERY Scorpio.

@chickenbutt, me too Smiley Wink

How are you? I've seen pics of the Truckee sure looks full and there's still a hole lot-a snow in our mountains! 

QVC Customer Care

@Zenyoga wrote:

Well I'm I the only Virgo the Virgin on here haha? Hi Melvin and happy birthday to all the May babies🎂🎂🎂

Hi @Zenyoga 

Another Virgo here - you are not alone!  @Nataliesgramma also checked in with us and it sounds like @Bird mama is on the cusp of being in our elite group!

Barb

Customer Care

Valued Contributor

@roxxy1 - Hey GF, 1961 was a great year!  boho peace.jpg

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

MaRina wrote:

chickenbutt wrote:

I am VERY Scorpio.

How are you? I've seen pics of the Truckee sure looks full and there's still a hole lot-a snow in our mountains! 

Hi!  Smiley Happy  Yes, we got a LOT of water/snow this year.  I haven't been down to the Truckee River lately (we live to the West and up toward the mountains a bit) but my husband has told me that it's full.

Furthermore, the mountains got so much snow this year that there will be skiing into the summer.  I LOVE that!   They need it.    He told me that they got 50+ feet of snow this year.  I think he said skiing at at least some of the locations until July, but I take that with a grain of salt.  He tends to exaggerate some.  Smiley Happy

He's at Tahoe City today.  

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@MaRina wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

I am VERY Scorpio.

Hi!  Smiley Happy  Yes, we got a LOT of water/snow this year.  I haven't been down to the Truckee River lately (we live to the West and up toward the mountains a bit) but my husband has told me that it's full.

Furthermore, the mountains got so much snow this year that there will be skiing into the summer.  I LOVE that!   They need it.    He told me that they got 50+ feet of snow this year.  I think he said skiing at at least some of the locations until July, but I take that with a grain of salt.  He tends to exaggerate some.  Smiley Happy

He's at Tahoe City today.  

LOL, exaggerate hubby! 

I heard the same thing Woman LOL.......LOVE Tahoe City bet it's beautiful today Heart

Honored Contributor

He said it's cloudy up there, too, but nice and cool.   Love that!  I don't do well in heat anymore and now, even if it's 70 and up I start to fall out after about a minute or two outside.  

Respected Contributor

Another Taurus in the house.  

Honored Contributor

@Melvin-QVC wrote:

Hi All, I searched and this hasn't been discussed in a while.  If you care to share, please join in.  What's your zodiac sign?  I will start off.......,.   

I am Taurus the bull 

Melvin, Customer Care

I'm a Taurus too so happy birthday @Melvin-QVC 🎂 

Super Contributor

I don't really pay attention to my sign. I'd rather rely on who created the stars instead.

Honored Contributor

@Posh Poodle wrote:

I don't really pay attention to my sign. I'd rather rely on who created the stars instead.

I don't think most of us truly believes in the  Zodiac signs, the thread was created in good will, why not not just go with that? Woman Happy

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson