Respected Contributor

I ordered something on 7/14 and it still hasn't shipped!  These people need to get their act together already.  It was the Primo Beets.  I wonder if they are still growing the beets so as to make this product.  So annoying! 

Honored Contributor

Re: What's with Evine shipping

@Grouchomarx  Check the delivery date on your order; it may be round 2 of the orders and doesn't ship until the end of July. Consulte  They often do Advanced Orders (EVINE doesn't do waitlist) and if you don't hear them say it, you don't know until you see the delivery date OR ship date on your order. I find that they are pretty accurate regarding their delivery date. Unlike QVC, you can cancel as long as you see the cancel button on the side of the order: EVINE doesn't remove it until just before the item ships. HTH.

Trusted Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I ordered something on 7/14 and it still hasn't shipped!  These people need to get their act together already.  It was the Primo Beets.  I wonder if they are still growing the beets so as to make this product.  So annoying! 

I think this item was on backorder.

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I checked and it says 7/29 EDD. It also has removed the cancel option. I don't want to cancel it. I just want my beets.  Good thing I have extra reserves on hand.  Oh well these are not major problems in life. I just wonder why it is taking so long. 
Honored Contributor

There are enough complaints about QVC products shipping, but now Evine.  Call them.  You might get your questions answered there.  My experience is they take F-O-R-E-V-E-R. 

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx  Probably because it was low stock at EVINE and it's coming fresh from their Consultes' warehouse. Usually things ship out with 48 hours. I've noticed that the beets/protein drinks/anything that mixes with water/liquid ships out later than their skincare. At least that's been my experience. Vitamins ship within 48 hours for me.

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx the last time I ordered the Primo Beets the shipment was delayed due to product availability. It took about 10 days for it to finally ship. During that time, the "cancel" option was available...until 2 days prior to shipping. You will get it but it does take a little longer!

Honored Contributor

I think Evine's delivery times have improved considerably in recent months.  I'm impressed and happy.  I received the two maxi dresses I ordered on 7/11 yesterday.  At one time, their delivery took up to two weeks.  Sometimes it was so long, I forgot I ordered the thing.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I am pretty sure it is advanced order like some of the posters mentioned. When Evine sells out of current order they never tell you when the advanve order ships like QVC does. I ordered their celery and i had the same issue.

Respected Contributor

I just looked at the confirmation email they had sent after I ordered it. It said you should receive this advance order by 7/19.  I guess I didn't notice it was advance order when I placed it.  I tend to overlook fine print like that.  I'm very absent minded sometimes.