Honored Contributor

What’s up with this days long “In Process” thing?

This is a relatively new thing with my QVC orders. So many are “ In Process” for days. I ordered two D & Co tank tops that have been in process since May, 1. My last orders have all been in process for long periods. I never had this problem with orders in past years. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: What’s up with this days long “In Process” thing?

@Mindy D  I know what you mean.  I ordered cuddl duds on April 25th and they are still "In Process".  I'm just a little frustrated.  They were supposed to arrive May 7th, now not  until May 9th.  I've never had this problem with orders before!

Trusted Contributor

Nine days in process on 2 pair sunglasses! (Ordered 27 April) They gave me an original EDD of 2 May and they haven’t even shipped yet. QVC won’t let you cancel either, even when they can’t come close to meeting their EDD dates. Instead they are being underhanded and change the Estimated Delivery Dates, deleting the original EDDs online. Fed up with their “games” regarding cancellations and shipping, it’s corporate incompetence. 

Contributor

I agree, shipping time is taking inordinately long. I also notice that when I get a notice that my item has shipped, more often than not it really has not. They claim the item is shipped when all they have done is entered the info in UPS’s system, it is still sitting in their warehouse for at least a couple days.

I am also dealing with returns not being processed in a timely manner after they have received them, and incorrect refund amounts. It is hard to keep track of my refunds with what is going on now, I’m tired of having to call and research everybreturn.

Contributor

I agree, shipping time is taking inordinately long. I also notice that when I get a notice that my item has shipped, more often than not it really has not. They claim the item is shipped when all they have done is entered the info in UPS’s system, it is still sitting in their warehouse for at least a couple days.

I am also dealing with returns not being processed in a timely manner after they have received them, and incorrect refund amounts. It is hard to keep track of my refunds with what is going on now, I’m tired of having to call and research every return to make sure I’m being credited the correct amount.

Esteemed Contributor

Some of my orders ship after one or two days.  Then others are still "in process" for 5 days.  I don't get it.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

There is evidently some issue with shipping.  I think I read last week that one of the show hosts actually mentioned the shipping issues they were having.  Could be wrong about that but I think I read that on the boards.

I ordered two items on 4/18.  Sunglasses and a Joan Rivers blouse.  They didn't ship until 4/26.  I received them on 5/2.  Got the sunglasses but the top I received was a Denim & Co front zip fleece top.  They item number compared to the JR blouse were not in the same ballpark.  I returned the top.  I am hoping they don't charge me the return shipping.  It is frustrating.  I recieved a couple of emails from QVC stating shipping was delayed.  Didn't say why.

Trusted Contributor

I have had the same issues.   Many, many days in process and also,   I don't return much but the last 2 returns took over 2 weeks to process after they were received.   They apologized when I contacted CS but did not explain why!   I guess we just have to be more patient with them now.

Honored Contributor

I don't think QVC is the only place it is a problem; I have tried for the past 2 weeks to order a pair of shoes from a shoe store's website where I have shopped forever; it just says "in process". I just got double-talk from both CS reps I spoke with so I cancelled.
Honored Contributor

another reason I rarely shop at QVC any longer; not allowing you to cancel. If they keep their promise to the customer, you should be able to cancel.