Honored Contributor

Re: What's up with no Return labels now ?????

@esmerelda wrote:

For many reasons, I'm finding shopping in general to be a lot less enjoyable.

@esmerelda I have to agree. It's become one hassle after another. 

Returns everywhere have become onerous. No one wants to simply include a return label. They all want the customer to do the work. You print it out. You take it to a return depot or location. You take your phone to a return site to show someone a code. You try to reach and then deal with someone in customer service. Heaven forbid your printer be down, you not have a Smart Phone or you not have a spare hour or two to sit on hold. Ridiculous and who needs it. Shopping is supposed to be fun...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

That happened to me too.  Since it seems to be happening with some frequency, I am curious if it is just an oversight, or is this another another cost cutting measure ? 
Now, it's become our responsibility to look up the return label and our ink and paper to print it out.  

Respected Contributor

A lot of companies require you to print your own return label. It is convenient to me, I don't mind.  I like knowing I don't need the paper that comes with the item to be able to do a return.  I find that the ones that have you print your own label and give you a choice of USPS or UPS (always choose UPS) give a refund very quickly.  Unfortunately Q makes you print a label AND it takes 400 years to be sent back and issue you a refund.  I have learned to NEVER drop off Q returns without having the clerk scan it to prove you mailed it. Because sometimes it's over a month before it gets back to them.  How they think we should wait that long for a refund is beyond me.

Honored Contributor

I also did not receive an invoice slip with return label on my last order... I thought perhaps it was a mistake that it was left out of the box. Maybe not?

Honored Contributor

I still think this is an indication they are winding down. . . for ever. 

Honored Contributor

I always appreciate having choices. While it's not just QVC that's making shopping more trouble than it's worth, back in the day, you'd get a return label but you still had the option of printing it out. Sometimes I used the one that came with the item and sometimes, if it wasn't immediately available, I'd print one out. Choice is nice. Unfortunately, whether it be QVC, Target or Amazon, customer convenience isn't always the name of the game. Yes, they all offer options, but the options have become less simple and more complicated. Makes me think at least twice before ordering.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

I still think this is an indication they are winding down. . . for ever. 

@Sooner  It seems maybe that's been happening for some time... We're talking a very, very slow fade here...

Respected Contributor

I found it odd too.  Just got a package and nothing in it but the shirt.  Odd.

Occasional Contributor

My recent QVC box deliveries have a three layer label on the front. The top label is the original shipping label, which when peeled off reveals the return slip that goes inside the box, which when peeled off reveals the return shipping label adhered to the box.  I discovered the three labels when I ruined all of them by opening the box across the top on the first shipment I received with this style of label.  My new method is to flip the box over and open from the bottom, leaving the labels intact.  All of my bagged orders are still coming with the receipt and return label inside.

Esteemed Contributor

I was able to print a label purchased a new printer .   I'm not happy that this seems to be the new normal now.  More work and inconvenience for us .  As far as the label bring underneath ,  No there was not.   No actual label it was typed right on the bag no label at all !   Maybe came fro manufacture I dont know .   I think I will be buying a lot less ,  have been lately anyways.