Regular Contributor

What’s up with “click here” measurements??

Anyone else finding it so very frustrating that the click here measurements are “ not available” anymore??  I called customer service after the fifth or so time this happened and she very helpfully told me she “had no idea”. Pursued it and waited several minutes and was asked what item is was, and she could “look it up”. So waited many more minutes and finally told her “thanks, but not worth it to me to have to call everytime I had a question. So maddening; often the measurements aren’t put on screen at all or u wait so long your size/ color is gone.   Don’t they know it kills impulsive buying 😏!!!???

Honored Contributor

Re: What’s up with “click here” measurements??

I just check a JRivers items and its' there

pop up blocker?

Honored Contributor

i still see click here measurements on random items i checked. what item are you looking at that doesnt have them?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

They haven't been consistently working for me for about a month.  There have been a couple threads on it.  I get a box with an "x" in it.  I'm on a kindle.  If I can't see the click here measurements, I just don't order.  It totally stops my impulse buying, which I decided was probably for the best. 😀

Respected Contributor

Every clothing item I have looked at recently has a garment measurement tab under the product description tab. While the “click here” link is still showing, it is not live. The garment measurement tab is apparently replacing “click here” and shows all the same information.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dodies wrote:

Anyone else finding it so very frustrating that the click here measurements are “ not available” anymore??  I called customer service after the fifth or so time this happened and she very helpfully told me she “had no idea”. Pursued it and waited several minutes and was asked what item is was, and she could “look it up”. So waited many more minutes and finally told her “thanks, but not worth it to me to have to call everytime I had a question. So maddening; often the measurements aren’t put on screen at all or u wait so long your size/ color is gone.   Don’t they know it kills impulsive buying 😏!!!???

@dodies

I randomly checked D&C new arrivals and the click here measurements are there....Perhaps its the brand thats not posting them....  I would email customer service or post a note on QVC STYLE Facebook Page...you get more of a response that way then with the operators.....

But sometimes those click here measurements may not even be accurate.  One top I ordered was supposed to be 29 length I wanted it to wear with a particular pair of pants...and when I got it home it was actually 26 Woman Frustrated  They ARE important though, and the lack thereof is one reason I seldom buy QVC clothing any more....got tired of returning items.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”