Honored Contributor

Re: What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

[ Edited ]

MY HOUSE WAS HIT BY LIGHTNING just this past Saturday. No fire, TG! But all my electronics are destroyed. I've been absent from this forum since Saturday because I lost my internet router to the lightning and had to buy another which took a couple of days to get here in the mail. I have no TVs, no entertainment system, no garage door opener...I am lucky to have this desktop still functioning...darn. Was hoping to get the insurance to buy me anew one...lol!Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Monsoons

Honored Contributor

We've had a lot of rain and it was very humid and now hot AND humid. 

Monday it rained a ton, stopped then we had a good thunderstorm with lots of rain in the middle of the night.  Yesterday it rained then cleared up then just when we were leaving work, it started to rain so hard you couldn't see to drive.  While I was in the gym, the sun came out.  I walked out the door of the gym and it was so humid, it took my breath away.

Woke up this morning to more rain and thunderstorms.  It's super humid and it's supposed to be in the low 90's today with more rain later.  I think they said it's not supposed to clear up until the weekend.  Our backyard is flooded. 

Respected Contributor

It's been storming all morning.  We even had some hail.

I haven't stuck my nose out of the door - but I can only imagine how humid it is out there.  It was supposed to reach 100 today. 

I have standing water in the back yard in the low spots.  That's how hard it was raining.