Honored Contributor

Re: What's the latest time of day you've received a delivery from Fedex

I bet they actually like working later in summer when the temperatures drop a little.   It's got to be difficult out in that heat all day and no a/c in the trucks.  Yikes!

Honored Contributor

When I had a huge issue with Fed Ex, they told me for home delivery the time is 8 pm.  

I refuse when ever possible anything delivered from that company...the are unreliable, and use a lot of sub contractors.

Tomorrow/Tuesday, I have to wait at home all day for a delivery of a phone because I have to sign for it, and I was not told that when I ordered the phone or it would have been a no on the purchase.

Esteemed Contributor

Amazon's delivery window is until 10 p.m. in my area.

Honored Contributor

Very rare here for Fedx to drop someting off but I have had both USPS and UPS deliver here in the dark, 7P maybe later. It would be the next morning when I wo uld find the goods. 

Sometimes it's that late for our regular USPS mail to be delivered. We seem to be really hurting in this area (big city too) to be in need of mail carriers, they're not in the area every day like it used to be.

Respected Contributor

We live way out in the NC countryside south of Charlotte.  Have woken up to find packages sitting on our deck. Just found out that Fed Ex is building a terminal in the small town 8 miles away.