Contributor

Re: What's the last ""ironic"" thing that happened to you or someone you know?

Smile sylvia & VCamp, thanks so much for the comments. And she IS gorgeous, and everyone always comments on that hair. :,)

nafecar - that's crazy! I'll bet your dark brown hair is lovely on you.

Maybe dye does change things over time? Who knows?!

Super Contributor

On 5/14/2014 lolakimono said:

Some of you know that I recently adopted two kitties (a two year old girl and a one year old boy). {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I had a boy kitty in childhood, and he was a whizzer, so he ended up being a mostly outdoor kitty. {#emotions_dlg.crying} I have only had girls since. I wanted a pair of sisters (littermates), but I couldn't find two girls from the same litter so I expanded my search. When I went looking at the kitties in person, a lovely, affectionate boy kitty chose me, and I brought him home. {#emotions_dlg.wub} A few weeks weeks after he and his "sister" were introduced and out and about in the house together, I caught my girl kitty whizzing on my wall to wall carpeting. {#emotions_dlg.angry} So my boy is the "purrfect" gentleman while my "lady" is guilty of unladylike behaviors. {#emotions_dlg.glare} BF reminds him all the time how Mama Cat had vetoed boy kitties, but he has become my kitty ambassador for all boys. {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Have you tried Cat Attract litter. Our girl that we got from the pound wouldn't use the litter until we got this.

Now she's fine.

Just a suggestion.

Honored Contributor

Hi Dagna,

She went to the vet after the second time, and there is nothing medically wrong with her. I have been buying Cat Attract litter, and she goes in it, but obviously there are still some "patches" around the house. I think she likes it better than the other litter we were using.

Valued Contributor

Jingles5 , Thank you There are so many ladies my age that have that lovely thick white hair and I envy them but .....I think I will just be content with what I have. Have a great day.