Respected Contributor

Re: What's the Weather Where You Are?

Beautiful, sunny afternoon in Ft Lauderdale, 75 degrees, with a feels like temp of 80

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Esteemed Contributor

Texas., Southwest...finally some rain!!  We have been in intense drought since September 2020!!

Only saw .02 precipitation in Dec!!!

Honored Contributor

Today it was seasonal, it was around 30 and we had some snow flurries. I'm in MA.  However, we have had an unusually mild January with temps in the 40's and no snow.  I am not complaining!  

Trusted Contributor

Mid 70's with sun and clouds. Supposed to be 72 tomorrow but mid 80's starting Sunday.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

9 AM -ish here in The Seattle WA. area.... chilly right now... upper 30's. Highs today  will be about 44 degrees tops. Clear skies though... sunny and all around nice except for the chilly temps. 

Honored Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

I'm in Southwestern Washington State, Vancouver, part of the metro Portland, OR area.  We're just across  the Columbia river from Portland. 

Cloudy and 34, supposed to hit 46 today.  Highs expected to be, in the mid 40's all week.

I just moved here, 3 months ago, for a job opportunity and to be closer to family. I grew up in Spokane, in Eastern WA, so Winter is a bit milder here, and I'm getting acclimated. 

@SuhseK    I lived in Chelan wa for about 10 years... actually graduated from Chelan highschool in 1973!.  Anyway, It is cold there in the winter  and very hot too in the summer. I never liked Eastern Washington...   Western Washington is my favorite place to be. 

Honored Contributor

@Xivambala wrote:

Sunny and 75 degrees at 3:30PM. I am in a small community outside of Fort Lauderdale, FL.

@Xivambala   sounds lovely!

Valued Contributor

We're scheduled for the 80's for the next week, so I am happy girl!

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Xivambala wrote:

Sunny and 75 degrees at 3:30PM. I am in a small community outside of Fort Lauderdale, FL.

@Xivambala   sounds lovely!

Honored Contributor

It is a beautiful day here in Central Florida - sunny and 75 degrees. 

Honored Contributor

Santa Clara Valley, CA . Saturday, January 23 is cool, with alternating clouds.  Getting ready to rain.  A storm is coming in the few days, and it is suppose toleave the  most inches of water since over a year ago.  It has been warm here, and sunny.  So wrong for this time of year .  Nice, but wrong.  The rain is expected to bring mud slides in wild fire areas.  I was getting worried about draught   The poor animals are sufferingl not to mention the trees and us humans  we do need rain.  I am so spoiled and addicted to going outside every morning and staying outside all day doing my crosswords, playing with fish, workingin pond and the barden.  I eat outside.  Then I turn outsideheateron about 9:00 PM and stay out until 10 PM   It has really taken the edge off the isolation and boredom of covid.