Honored Contributor

I heard this on a radio station that I listen to in the AM. Just mention something that is new or new to you. It can be a product, book, movie, tv show, food, music, really anything that has captured your interest. I get so many good ideas here I thought this would be a fun post. So come on share with the class, what's on your radar?  I'll start , I just tried Rana's Lasagne, it's with their other fresh pasta and it comes with meat or just cheese. It's pretty good, better than frozen.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

The only thing on my radar today are some really bad storms.

Honored Contributor

I need to set up my new laptop and new printer.  I also need to place my new topper on my mattress.  I have too much on my radar.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Cleaning up and cleaning out my walk-in closet for spring/summer clothes.71XzYaxRzNL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Welcoming nice weather finally!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I need to set up my new laptop and new printer.  I also need to place my new topper on my mattress.  I have too much on my radar.

@Katcat1 Those two jobs can be super frustrating, hope they both go well for you!  What kind of laptop did you buy?  I've been putting that purchase off for a looong time.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I must be BORING. Nothing is on my radar. 😕

Respected Contributor

I thought Dylan McDermott got off to a good start in his first appearance on FBI: Most Wanted last night.

It made me think about the old Hollywood studio contract system. It still exists -- only now it's the D*i*c*k Wolf franchise system. 

Honored Contributor

Finishing my writing is on deck for me.  I also ordered some new books from Amazon so reading is going to be mixed up in there as well.

Also on a kick to get back to some necessary self care so I've been experimenting with new recipes and exercise routines. Looking now for some good anti-anxiety practices so hit me up if you have a resource I should check out.   

Honored Contributor

Re: What’s on your Radar?

[ Edited ]

SW MI, raining right now with 64 degrees.  

Wonder what the weather is like half a world away from here.  First I have to find out where that is.

Honored Contributor

I have three hand-written notes to send today.  And call the pharmacy to see if some pills are on recall.