Honored Contributor

Re: What's for dinner tonight?

wings and fries

I do like perogies!

Esteemed Contributor

Busy day. I'm using that as my excuse for pizza.

Honored Contributor

Mostaccioli and meatballs w/ mushroom pasta sauce and tossed salad.

Honored Contributor

Gosh, you all have made me hungry.  I have a whole roasted chicken from the deli I ordered the other day.  Will be cutting some of the white meat off of the breast for a sandwich, will fix some broccoli, and drink a good sized cup of V8 juice as an extra veggie.  Then make have a Klondike Bar later on.  

I order my groceries through instacart, and they do deliver the chicken hot.  Never greasy and it is herb roasted.  Sooo good.  Had the 2 legs the other evening while it was still hot.  

Still don't have much appetite, so I eat what I can and what tastes good to me.  And chicken is one of those things.

Respected Contributor

Going out for dinner before a hockey game. It's a good thing, too, as the cupboards are pretty bare after being gone for awhile! I'll get to the grocery store eventually. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

Myself, a Lean Cuisine lasagna dinner plus a salad with spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, celery, feta cheese with EVOO/vinegar dressing.

DH had a sandwich of ground jumbo (bologna) spread and some chips.

Super Contributor

Potato sausage, sauerkraut, fried potatoes and beans. Yum

Honored Contributor

Believe it or not I made peanut butter ice cream in the Vitamix. Forgot to defrost the ground turkey so I made due.
Trusted Contributor

@patofl  Made vegetable beef soup (enough for a week) and corn bread.  It's cold and nasty here with a chance of sleet and snow tomorrow. Yuck

Respected Contributor

I'm making some home made soup with chicken, vegetables and noodles along with some cornbread.