Honored Contributor

Re: What's everyone doing this weekend?

@Laura14 Well, of course you will! You and I now how to spend our time wisely. Heart

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler I called out the national guard this week because my latest AL shipment went missing.  Finally got it yesterday. 

I will NOT allow these shipping issues when CN is back in the warehouse.   They better figure it out by October. 

Laura needs to restock her stash and I will be a danger to mail trucks who decide to jack my packages.  Word to the men and women in blue shorts!    Smiley IndifferentSmiley Tongue

Respected Contributor

I am off work on Fridays this summer so my weekend has already started.  Today I am going to the chiropractor for the first time since March.  I have been doing yoga every day but from all the sitting I am doing lately I am feeling rather tight.  

For the rest of the weekend I am making banana cupcakes with brown sugar buttercream b/c I have some over ripe bananas that I do not want to throw out.  I am also shopping for new towels for the master bath.

Honored Contributor

@ninjawife  Feel better and please think of me when you get those cupcakes made.  They sound delicious!  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 Know what you mean. No one better get in our way, right? 

Have a great weekend! Heart

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal   My Dad uses this exercise for his Siatica pain,

Lay back on the bed with feet on the floor, or as close as you can get Smiley Happy

Then bring each knee, one at a time, towards your chest as far

as you can.

Do each about 10 times up to 2 or 3 times a day. He says it 

really does help the pain.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @CherryHugs !  I appreciate that and will give it a try.  I normally don't have this for an extended period of time but when it acts up it really is bothersome.   

Esteemed Contributor

Quarantined at home until my results come in. It’s just, my pups and the TV.

Esteemed Contributor

Living in CA there isn't much to do.  So it will be another groundhog day of piddling around the house, exercising, checking the Q forums...  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Golf in just a bit, followed by dinner & drinks at the clubhouse. 

Early morning 9 tomorrow, before it gets too hot and humid, and before an outing starts around 11. Cookout later in the day with a couple of friends. 

Sunday will probably be general slothiness. We'll see. I haven't thought that far ahead yet. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~