Honored Contributor

Re: What's everyone doing this weekend?

LOL @CrazyKittyLvr2   I will be joining you with my Dyson.  I owe him a twirl.  

@LIndaMJ That actually sounds likes fun.  I miss cookie baking!  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hot weekend expected here, too.

Today: supermarket run, then a Q return to the post office and maybe swing by Marshall's/ HomeGoods as I have not been there since early March. Still have a gift card from my birthday which I have not touched.

I generally stay out of the stores on weekends- too crowded, and with the rising number of virus cases, all the more reason.

Saturday is laundry . Things around the house are in pretty good shape so I think I will clean the bathrooms. Church on Saturday evening and a quiet day on Sunday- maybe watch Hamilton again . Of course the flowers will need to be watered at least once daily in this heat- maybe morning & evening.

Respected Contributor

I'm doing all my errands outside the home today because over the weekend the heat index will be 105. I'll be in under the air doing laundry and my weekly house cleaning over the weekend. After that I'll relax and find something good to watch.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Tonight babysitting my two granddaughters age 4, and 7. Won't do much tonight other than watch a movie and relax, tomorrow it will be really hot around 93, so they will probably want to run through the sprinkler for a bit, then we will come in and make some jewelry with a jewelry kit that I bought them and I keep here. Also we always have a Dance Party when they sleep over, so we will probably do that tonight as well.......They like to pretend they are newscasters and I have to record them with my phone........We find all sorts of things to do to keep busy!

Honored Contributor

Lots of shopping this weekend.  I may have to take a run myself to not feel left out.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Aw @CANDLEQUEEN , enjoy them!  Heart

Honored Contributor

Laundry, Some organizing, a run to Kroger one morning Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

Guess it's going to be pretty hot all over much of the country this weekend.

We have had a very busy week with appointments so with the extremely hot weather coming we will be staying home in the AC.    I plan on taking it easy as my sciatic nerve has been acting up, good excuse for some wine and the heating pad Smiley Happy

Everyone enjoy the weekend.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 I bet you can guess what I am going to do this weekend. YUP! Finish up ANOTHER barrel of ChocoNuvo! Around six left in it.

Okay, you know me well enough to now that it won't take a full weekend to finish them up. Check back with me tomorrow and see if they aren't all gone! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler   Who you kidding?  10pm tonight tops!   Smiley Very Happy

And, um, I may be busting open another container myself today...Smiley Embarassed