Honored Contributor

Re: What's different about Sandra?

Some people's facial features show a noticeable change with just a gain or loss of a few pounds.  A former

co- worker of mine was that way.   

Valued Contributor

The purpose of the boards is to comment and express one's opinion, and it is not for ridiculing others who are doing so

Trusted Contributor

I noticed what I thought was a slight change in her facial appearance a few weeks back.  It was so slight I wondered if I was imagining it.  I thought it looked as though she had on heavier eye makeup, and her eyes looked a little slanted upward, due to the makeup.

Who knows?  Maybe it is something like fillers or botox, women start getting this stuff earlier and earlier.  I am not familiar with those treatments, never having any, but I did have some cosmetic surgery when I was 50, so I am definitely not being critical here.

Soon to turn 70, I was actually contemplating looking into those more topical procedures to see if I could refresh my appearance somewhat (at this point, I would never again consider something more drastic), but the more I think about it, the less inclined I am to do it.

Every procedure has the possibility of an unwanted result, so I'm just going to leave well enough alone.  I'd rather look old than look strange, and I see that happening with lots of people.

Esteemed Contributor

If we have to ask what is different, then, if she did something at all, it was successful and her appearance is very natural with no exaggerations or distortions of her face.  I'm a fan of plastic surgery and/or cosmetic procedures as long as it enhances your appearance and doesn't look like you've had work done.   and if Sandra had any work done, her practitioner was excellent.  She does love beauty products, maybe it's as simple as that. 

Honored Contributor

I noticed a couple other hosts look refreshed too.I think to stay on tv they have to keep appearances up.I wish I knew what they are doing because they look just great.

Honored Contributor

I think they've been doing her make-up differently.